need anti-virus

ritvij

rated R
I need a free anti-virus software suite and m confused between avast home edition 5.0 and bit defender v10. ALSO i need a free firewall which is the best free firewall availible??? I use win xp pro...

OP
ritvij

ritvij

rated R
will windows firewall work fine.. I use the INTERNET a lot and download loads of torrentzz.. Is it OK or shall i go for comodo Firewall ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

swatkat

Technomancer
Windows Firewall is good, it does it's job pretty fine. If you need more control over outbound packet filtering, then go for ZoneAlarm Free firewall.
Best Free Firewall Software for Download: Personal Firewall by ZoneAlarm

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
yepp ZoneAlarm free firewall was the one I was using earlier. But I noticed slight lag in the internet speed so I discontinued using that. And I think that's the case with all the firewalls. As swatkat proposes Windows Firewall is also good....

Zonealarm takes a lot of resources while working online but it wont let pass anything :). Avast 5 pro and Nod32 are one of best AV programs IMO.

navipta

Right off the assembly line
Buy an anti-virus in just 500/- with one year full subscription

Edit by FilledVoid - Don't be silly and leave Personal Phone Numbers on an Internet Forum . Also if I happen to find out that this offer has something to do with Piracy and Ill ban you.

Last edited by a moderator:

CA50

Cyborg Agent
Get avast home edition, it simply ROCKS, next for a firewall get windows defender or any other third party application

Top Bottom