Need an urgent graphics card under 5k

SpeedFreak

Right off the assembly line
Hello guys,
My first post in this forum, i've been following this forum for quite some time now.
But now I need help choosing a graphics card under 5k.
Thing is, I want to get the 6670 but since i'm strictly limited to 5k I can't get the ddr5 version, i'm confused between the 5670 ddr5 and 6670 ddr3.
Which one to get?

havoknation

Journeyman
I have a brand new without box sapphire 6670 1gb GDDR5 version with 2 years warranty @ 5k
Let me know if interested. Please PM me

Cilus

laborare est orare
Then HD 6670 1 GB GDDR5 version is the best choice. With any other card, you need to upgrade your PSU first. regarding cards, don't get fooled by 2GB DDR3 versions of 6670. The sub 8K cards are not enough powerful to utilize more than 1GB Video Ram and the Vendors put slower and cheaper high capacity DDR3 memory instead of faster GDDR5 memory for marketing gimmick. 6670 1GB GDDR5 is way faster than the 2GB DDR3 version.

ashis_lakra

Gaming Unlimited
Are you interested in getting used Graphic card ? I'm selling my Sapphire HD 6850 1GB GDDR5 @ 6.5K + shipping @ actuals. PM me :) Much powerful than HD 6670 1GB DDR5.

OP
S

SpeedFreak

I am strictly limited to 5k guys, cant go beyond that.
For that reason I have zoned in on 5670ddr5 and 6670 ddr3.
Both are priced at 4700 something on flipkart so i need to decide between the two.

I plan to be a long time member here since i will be upgrading my PC bit by bit.
:-D

Cilus

laborare est orare
Don't go by Flipkart prices and search other Online shops like Smcinternational.in, mdcomputers.in, Primeabgb etc. In most of these shops, HD 6670 GDD% model is available around 5.4K
Search

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
I am strictly limited to 5k guys, cant go beyond that.
For that reason I have zoned in on 5670ddr5 and 6670 ddr3.
Both are priced at 4700 something on flipkart so i need to decide between the two.

I plan to be a long time member here since i will be upgrading my PC bit by bit.
:-D

dont upgrade GPU now. after you upgrade proccy/mobo you may end up having a card which will be only marginally faster than the current gen iPU. save some more and get atleast 7770 @8K.

OP
S

SpeedFreak

dont upgrade GPU now. after you upgrade proccy/mobo you may end up having a card which will be only marginally faster than the current gen iPU. save some more and get atleast 7770 @8K.

I got like 6-7 games lying around on my HDD which i cannot play. Super lag at lowest settings with my onboard.
I just want a decent card to play them at 1024x768 resolution for the next 6 months maybe.
I will get a high end gpu by the end of this year so no worries as of now.
:)

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
I got like 6-7 games lying around on my HDD which i cannot play. Super lag at lowest settings with my onboard.
I just want a decent card to play them at 1024x768 resolution for the next 6 months maybe.
I will get a high end gpu by the end of this year so no worries as of now.
:)

Don't buy from flipkart. PC components are way too much overpriced there.

OP
S

SpeedFreak

So i checked out MD and they are indeed cheaper than flipkart.
Are they dependable though? I bought few stuff from flipkart before so i wont hesitate to order from them but i have never bought anything from MD.

Top Bottom