Need an All in 1-sca/copy/fax mfd printer

Status
Not open for further replies.

pop143

Journeyman
hi friends..am 2 buy a all in one officejet like printer

it shud have printer,paper feed scanner, copier, and fax.

optional..it is ok..if it had bluetooth function networking also.

cudnt come 2 a decison..which company 2 select which model.??

the device shud be compact and shud look trendy...

cud u plz suggest a model..whic is good for home use..??

thnaks and bye

rakeshishere

HELP AND SUPPORT
yes man ...Hp is the best in mfds...i have one and using it past 9 months...and gives good perfomance

OP
P

pop143

Journeyman
rakeshishere said:
yes man ...Hp is the best in mfds...i have one and using it past 9 months...and gives good perfomance

when i checked over the price in hp stores online..its 3k leseer..may our market price includes tax,shipping,dealer charges etc....hmm...!

they told me to connect bluetooth dongles on both printer and pc and to create a network..is that possible..??

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
I have a HP PSC 1410 All-In-One MFD :D , and its worth the money. only thing is it doesnt have a fax facility.

rakeshishere

HELP AND SUPPORT
pop143 said:
when i checked over the price in hp stores online..its 3k leseer..may our market price includes tax,shipping,dealer charges etc....hmm...!

they told me to connect bluetooth dongles on both printer and pc and to create a network..is that possible..??
depends on the model

OP
P

pop143

Journeyman
finally i got HP-3108 p/s/c/f one....nice utility with card reader and useb , bluetooth network ..got for 13 k...excellent ppm and scan rate..4800 x 4800 res.
nice 1 finally..!

prateek_san

Phenom II X4 920 Owner
i have got the new HP F380 Photosmart All-in-one, its print quality is really good..... and has 20ppm 14 ppm speed.

RazrBlade

Right off the assembly line
dursleyin said:
i have got the new HP F380 Photosmart All-in-one, its print quality is really good..... and has 20ppm 14 ppm speed.

I'm really confused about this which is better 1410 or the F380 And hey hows the scan in the F380??

prateek_san

Phenom II X4 920 Owner
well F380 is far better than 1410 ..... F380 is a Photosmart Printer.... u can add additional photo cartidge also .... and the scan quality is good too..... if u want i send u some pics that i have scanned.... and also 1410 is not very economical in terms of printing...

Status
Not open for further replies.