Need affordable and good mfd?

Hello,
to all of you.
I am planning to buy a MFD, my budget is Rs.6000 to Rs.7000, I want some good brand, actually, my main need is Scanning, and I print very occasionaly, but when ever I print, I print more than 20-30 pages, also I hear that If you don't print or use your Inkjet printer for long then its ink gets dry and become useless, Is it true? Also please recommend such a MFD which has cheap Ink Cartidges? Hope to see reply soon.
Thank You.
GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

OP
G

GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

In the zone
Hello, [MENTION=105611]bssunilreddy[/MENTION],
Thank You for reply, no doubt, the M1136 is a very good printer, but I am looking for coloured printer, and I know in my budget only Inkjet can come, so please respected members reply accordingly.Thank You.
GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
If you can increase your budget by another 2.5k you can get the following MFP:
This is an InkTank Printer witch is very economic.

Epson L220 InkJet Color Printer(Print,Copy,Scan) -9599.

Link:Epson L220 Inkjet Color Printer Price: Buy Epson L220 Inkjet Color Printer Online in India - Infibeam.com

OP
G

GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

In the zone
If you can increase your budget by another 2.5k you can get the following MFP:
This is an InkTank Printer witch is very economic.

Epson L220 InkJet Color Printer(Print,Copy,Scan) -9599.

Link:Epson L220 Inkjet Color Printer Price: Buy Epson L220 Inkjet Color Printer Online in India - Infibeam.com

Hey,
Again thanks for this quick reply, I'll increase my budget, but what about my other questions like Ink dryness if I don't use this printer for long time for printing? Please reply.
GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

singh_dd93

Journeyman
Hi GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK
I have been using inkjet printers from long time and many went bad just due to not printing regularly. Finally I found a solution that you have to print atleast a page everyday to keep printer alive. But this costs ink and refilling cartridges isnt cheap. So the printers from Epson/Brother with external tanks are good solution.
These have external tanks in which you can fill the ink very easily when its near empty. The inks are cheap about 500 per color and can print upto 2000 full photo pages at max res.

Buy the above suggestion, its very good one. Just remember to waste a page daily.

This might be available cheaper locally depending on your location. I got the same one for my cousin few days back at 8750 locally in Ludhiana,Punjab

OP
G

GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

In the zone
Hello,
Thank you for all the replies,
I have bought the Epson L220 Printer, this is really good.Actually, this time my friend wants to buy a printer, the Epson L220 is perfect for him, but they need WIFI printer, so please guys recommend some WIFI Inkjet MFD like Epson L220, this printer is really good.His budget is around Rs.12000.Hope to see reply soon.
Thank You.
GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

Top Bottom