Sujoy quoted 16% off from MRP. Ebay offers are more than 17% off... And now that D5200 is launched... it's very likely we can get it around 42k from local store. From online, I am sure we can get for 42k.
Congratulations in your purchase , do share from where you bought the same
Congrats and happy clicking...
Share us some of your photographs...
Since you bought it, do check, does the Nokia D5100 has any type of stabilization system?
Congrats for the purchase
Thanks, I was considering a DSLR in future, and I was worried about the lack of such in many of them.@tkin ....the answer to ur question is simple
1.for wide angle like 10-20,12-24,11-16 etc which will be ultimately used on tripod u dont need stabilisation.
2. For lens like 18-55 ,18-105,18-135 with variable aperture (3.5-5.6) u need stabilisation
3. for lens like 17-50 f2.8 its big aperture gives u fast shuter speed in low light soo stabilisation is not needed
4. portrait lens like 35mm,50mm,85mm,105mm dont need VR
5. lens like 135mm,200mm, primes may need stabilisation
6. 55-200,70-300,55-300,70-200 all need stabilisation coz of size
7. all telephoto lens like 300mm,400mm,500mm,150-500,50-500,etc need stabilisation
8. no macro lens need stabilisation 90mm,105mm,nor 150mm etc