Need Advice for Mobile Budget 18,500

pra_2006

A S S E M B L E
hi friend please advice me to buy which cell in 18,500 i am thinking to buy Grand 2 is it okay or suggest me any other in the same budget please i am so much confused

OP
pra_2006

pra_2006

A S S E M B L E
is Xperia ZR good than Grand 2 ?? i am thinking to buy this ZR but the screen is also smaller than Grand 2

ShankJ

Been There, Done That!!
Go through the specs- Sony Xperia ZR vs Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 - Phone specs comparison

I would still suggest that you give the MI3 a look..

123hero

In the zone
hi friend please advice me to buy which cell in 18,500 i am thinking to buy Grand 2 is it okay or suggest me any other in the same budget please i am so much confused

It would be better if you could specify what are your expectations from the phone or what do you intend to use the phone for.
If u want a no frills phone with solid durability and a slick OS try the Lumia 1320 ( Bigger screen is problematic )
Else go for the android . Anyways it depends on your reqiurement

OP
pra_2006

pra_2006

A S S E M B L E
hell no nokia m looking for android which can handle latest games with good big screen and no hanging i know that in android phone there is not satisfaction in hanging issue as my bro used note 3 but still looking for which can atleast handle and no Xiaomi shits these are chinese brands and i dont believe in it

ShankJ

Been There, Done That!!
the only option left is Experia ZR then..

(Note - I'm not being a Windows fanboy here but you get the 'latest games' on windows as well(lumia series) and the best part is that unlike the droid cells, they hang rarely or more like never..)

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
hell no nokia m looking for android which can handle latest games with good big screen and no hanging i know that in android phone there is not satisfaction in hanging issue as my bro used note 3 but still looking for which can atleast handle and no Xiaomi shits these are chinese brands and i dont believe in it

all that's Chinese aren't $hit. :p
every other phone which you'll come across is manufactured in China, be it iPhone or LG G3.
Xiaomi is providing snapdragon 800 and that too in 14k while Samsung failed to do that with S4, Note 2/3 and recent Tab S

Minion

Conversation Architect

You can buy a Samsung but not Xiaomi:p.Samsung hangs due to their pathetic touchwiz interface.Save money and get Xiaomi it is much better than grand 2.

Else buy Grand 2 and regret forever its your money and your wish.

- - - Updated - - -

You can even buy a moto G that will be better than than grand 2.

Top Bottom