Need advice for Laptop Buying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
to all of you.
I want to buy a Laptop for Desktop replacement.My budget is Rs.50000 - 55000. I want 17" Screen Size and good capacity of storage and good battery.Please advice some good brand.Thank you reading this post.
GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

raja2281

Journeyman
u can check dell or sony. they r good brands for laptop. chk out their site for the various configs and cost.thx

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
Brandwise I can say that Dell makes most sturdy (yet affordable) laptops in the market...Lenovo also offers same build quality but at higher cost.

As you have mentioned your criteria of 17" screen...I do not think Dell still makes (atleast in India) them...the biggest screen size mentioned on their site is 15.6"

OP
G

GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

In the zone
Hello,
Firstly,Thank you for suggestions.Can someone tell me How's HP? and about its model No.? Thank you for reading my mail.
GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

First, no need to write anything in Bolds, we are all 6/6 in vision(estimate :D)and can see everything properly.
secondly, about your query, Hp is good, try the Dv6 series laptops, they are good in 50-60k range with a very good config. goto Hp site to see specs.

Anish

Spectre
Give lenovo a try as some notebooks comes with a 3 or 4 years warranty

check:

*www-307.ibm.com/pc/support/site.wss/document.do?lndocid=MIGR-4J9UDT&sitestyle=lenovo

Thinkpad laptops are best desktop replacements

raja2281

Journeyman
hp laptops are also good. but when i enquired to buy my laptop 2 years ago , there were no original vista setup cds and backup partitions, etc with hp. With dell i got all of that. So u need to consider that as well in case u need to reinstall ur os or restore for some reason.

OP
G

GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

In the zone
First, no need to write anything in Bolds, we are all 6/6 in vision(estimate :D)and can see everything properly.
secondly, about your query, Hp is good, try the Dv6 series laptops, they are good in 50-60k range with a very good config. goto Hp site to see specs.

Hey,
Your estimate is right:C_lol: I write in bold not for you but for myself so that I can read my own post later on.
GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom