Need Advice for Best Android phone around 15k

aroraanant

Explorer
But users have reported lag while playing games in One V, and as there is a front facing camera and better camera in both Rhymne and Desire S, I personally feel that they are better options as I won''t suggest a phone which lags to anyone.

OP
D

devverma

Right off the assembly line
Yes going by the trend, i would settle for Desire S. But getting it at 16-17k now is a tough task...heard it was flagship and among the stablest of HTC mobiles.

Kindly help me with any location in NCR or onlyn where i can get one in less price range.

It would be sad if i am unable to get one after so much research and alterations

aroraanant

Explorer
It will be really hard for you to find it locally, just recheck on saholic every other day and also check some other websites like ebay too

mitraark

Decrepit
HTC Desire S Price in India | S510e Specifications, Features and Reviews

Hurry before it goes Out of Stock

aditya113

if mobile stops responding then yes, its a big issue then.

rest is dedicated to GPU and Android system uses ~100MB for itself.

can u pls help me pick d best phone btwn ace plus/se neo v/xperia u/sola ?

also,what do u think about xperia go and miro ?
pls help me...very confused :-?

OP
D

devverma

It will be really hard for you to find it locally, just recheck on saholic every other day and also check some other websites like ebay too

Mate could you find any offer on Desire S?
Guess saholic is now only using it to get people to their website...:(

D3LeT3

Broken In
Mate could you find any offer on Desire S?
Guess saholic is now only using it to get people to their website...:(

buytheprice.com has the last few Desire S' available online. They're selling for 18,770/- i believe. If anyone on the forum needs a Desire S spread the word about this site.I had the Desire and with a better Processor+GPU and more RAM+ Official ICS, I'm sure it'll be a good deal. Also consider the Neo V. I almost picked it up.The white looks classier. Cheapest I found was on flipkart for 17,300. I know the OP's budget is 15k but just wanted to point out these links for prospective buyers who may want to increase their budget a little.

hari.vgl

Broken In
here: for ₹17290/- HTC DESIRE S 3G SMART PHONE : 1 YR HTC WARRANTY : SEALED PACK MOBILE PHONE | eBay

Might be last stock. Currently cheapest for new piece, on net. Unfortunately coupons cant be applied. I think its because its a featured item.

(Just saying- you can get a very good condition used piece on olx, quickr or local market for 11-12 k.)

Take a look at this: *nagpur.olx.in/less-than-a-month-old-htc-desire-s-13k-iid-403066731

Seems to be genuine listing and genuine reason for selling.Only one month old. So almost full warranty left too.Full accessories and bill. Try bargaining. You could save more than 5k compared to the new one on ebay.

Last edited:
Top Bottom