Need a Wifi receiver for my PC.

MegaMind

Human Spambot
Hello guys, as the topic states i need a decent wireless adapter for my PC to connect to college wifi.

Planning on Asus USB-N13 ~1.4K

Any better options?

Also will there be a diff. in performance between usb & PCI adapters?

Xbox

Inclined to Tech
I am also in search for one, shortlisted 'TPLINK TL-WN723N 150Mbps Mini Wireless N USB Adapter'..

Though i am doubtful that it can offer N speed connectivity in such a short package..?

Any other suggestion guys...?

techiemaharaj

--> Techie - Maharaj
You could try the Netgear n150 usb adapter...I've been using it for over a year now n it wrks welll....I got it for 1.2k or so...

Xbox

Inclined to Tech
If it is offering efficient [N type] wifi connectivity. i mean any problem with the range ?
also can i use both wifi and ethernat at the same time for accessing internet ...?

Whats your opinion about TPLINK and Dlink both are available at cheap rate..

Xbox

Inclined to Tech
Every model spec is listed to have 150Mbps N type and now which one to choose..Dlink, Asus,Netgear or Tp Link?

Any other criteria is to check before the purchase..

Last edited:

saswat23

Human Spambot
From the reviews in Flipkart, the Asus one seems to be a better choice for external.

Well after through that source, the internal PCI card seems to be better.

Hello guys, as the topic states i need a decent wireless adapter for my PC to connect to college wifi.

You stay near to your college?

Last edited:

Tenida

Gadget Freak
From the reviews in Flipkart, the Asus one seems to be a better choice for external.

Well after through that source, the internal PCI card seems to be better.

You stay near to your college?

Don't buy product based on Flipkart's review. Most of the reviews are biased like (Wow flipkart rocks, worderful service). Moreover flipkart deleted the negative feedback.

@Megamind- Buy USB wireless adapters. I would suggest this

and this

Xbox

Inclined to Tech
Don't buy product based on Flipkart's review. Most of the reviews are biased like (Wow flipkart rocks, worderful service). Moreover flipkart deleted the negative feedback.

@Megamind- Buy USB wireless adapters. I would suggest this

and this

Almost all the model listed was 150 Mbps N adapters.. some models are cheaper and light weight when compared with Tenida suggested models..

Anything specific with those Netgear and TP Link adapters..?

Top Bottom