Need a super gaming rig.

perspex

Broken In
Sup guys,
I convinced my dad to buy me a ultra gaming rig after my boards....my budget is within 2,00,000 lakhs. So help me out here, I already got a razer mamba and i don't want speakers...instead i want a good gaming headset. And about the monitor, i would like a 3D-HD monitor.

Thanks in advance for help!

P.S.-I want my PC to be totally assembled...i don't want any DELL, ALIENWARE and all that crap.

max.4u

And the heavens shall >D
y wasting so much money... 1 lakh is fine.. let me explain you.. spend 1 lakh now and then keep some money for upgrades.. cause u cant buy the future now..:)

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
^^ :agreed: spend around 120-130k now & save the rest. your super gaming rig will get outdated in 2-3yrs without any upgrade. newer cards will come to market & OP may go with 3D then.

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
@ perspex

If you want 3d game support, NVIDIA is the only way to look forward to. Wait for dual gpu based gtx 595 and updated sandybridge motherboards and then make a decision.

OP
P

perspex

Broken In
thnx for the replies, could you ummm...give me a full specs list on what i should buy to get max performance? and its ok if the power difference is minor, like intel i7 gives 3.33 ghz and AMD phenom II gives 3.00 ghz i rather buy AMD for 20k and save 30K. And i live in kolkata.

jkultimate

GAMING IS NOT A CRIME
Check out the Really FAST system gaming PC that is assembled by the Team Digit in December Edition. And over clock it to further Fast system.
Processor - Intel i7 980x
Motherboard - Asus Rampage I I I Extreme.
Gpu - asus Hd radeon 6870 two nos. (Digit have used two 5970 BE)
Ram Hyper x Kingston DDR3
Psu - Cooler master silent pro 1200 W
HDD - Get an WD 3 TB "green."

It'll only cost you about 1.50 Lakhs. Save remaining 50 Grand, for future upgrading.

Happy upgrading.

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Yup nothing less than a sandybridge cpu at that budget. But i suggest to wait for socket 2011 based cpu or amd bulldozer before making a purchase decision. At 200k budget, you have to be maximum futureproof.

Top Bottom