Need a solution in installation of windows server 2003(Ent)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajas700

Youngling
I have downloaded Windows Server 2003, Enterprise Edition (180 days Trail version).And the problem

is that i cannot install windows when i boot it from the Cd Rom.It hangs in start screen(Press any key to boot from cd)

In the cd room all componets work except setup .when i press it a doss windows opens and it immedately dissapears.What could be the problem?Help.How to make install.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
may b u should write the BOOT cd again from the ISO u have downloaded... then try again... use nero image burning..... bur that ISO as image...

for installetion u can follow the bellow guide....

*www.blackviper.com/Articles/OS/Install2003Server/install2003a.htm

OP
R

rajas700

Youngling
Help me

I have downloaded Windows Server 2003, Enterprise Edition (180 days Trail version).And the problem is that i cannot install windows when i boot it from the Cd Rom.It hangs in start screen(Press any key to boot from cd)

In the cd room all componets work except setup .when i press it a doss windows opens and it immedately dissapears.What could be the problem?Help

OP
R

rajas700

Youngling
NO its not help full.

CDONTS.dll was not helpfull.I dont know why it happens like this?Is there any way to make install of it?

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
man ur post it totaly mased up... 2 post same copy paste... then u asked for CDONTS.dll but what is ur reall problem...

I told u earlyer that might b a burning problem.... so try with a nother good CD... burn the ISO image useing ur nero....

have u done tht???

OP
R

rajas700

Youngling
Ya done

i have done it .But the problem predicts.Is there any chance for file corrupt?But i have downloaded 100% without any problem.What could be the problem?

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
hmm, maybe...
do a byte t byte comparision with the file size online and ur downloaded size...
maybe a few bytes r missing...
download currupt

digen

Youngling
expertno.1 said:
hmm, maybe...
do a byte t byte comparision with the file size online and ur downloaded size...
maybe a few bytes r missing...
download currupt

how to do that
I believe he is talking of MD5 checksums.You can check the integrity of a file with the help of the md5 hash algorithm generated before & compare it after you have the file with.

Wikipedia:MD5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom