need a solid UPS

doomgiver

Warframe
system requirements :

Should run 2 mid-end rigs at idle loads (500W + 600W PSU's)or at least a single rig with 600W psu at full load.

im guessing that the wattage of the psu is related to what ups we buy...

around 2.5k.... list the items, and i'll pick the one i like the most.

Last edited:

virajk

Broken In
system requirements :

Should run 2 mid-end rigs at idle loads (500W + 600W PSU's)or at least a single rig with 600W psu at full load.

im guessing that the wattage of the psu is related to what ups we buy...

around 2.5k.... list the items, and i'll pick the one i like the most.

Probably APC 1.1KVA. Which PSU do you have and what its eff ?

Naxal

Little Kid
With budget of 2.5k i guess two separate TVS-E / Techcom type UPS may come with each being at Rs. 1400~1500 or such.

Naxal

Little Kid
He wants to run one rig at full load, I dont think with that kinda UPS its possible !

Budget would speak i guess !!

APC Home Inverter with computer compatibility and a tubuler battery with 150 or 165 Ah would run the full load for 6 hours I guess :p (budget around 22k :p)

OP
doomgiver

doomgiver

Warframe
Budget would speak i guess !!

APC Home Inverter with computer compatibility and a tubuler battery with 150 or 165 Ah would run the full load for 6 hours I guess :p (budget around 22k :p)
i dont need it to run for 6 hours. just 5 minutes MAX, until the guys start up the generator, lol

Probably APC 1.1KVA. Which PSU do you have and what its eff ?
i got a intex 600va. no idea bout the eff. but it shuts down if i am playing games. on idle, it can take the load, however, thats not the reason why i'd bought this POS ups.

He wants to run one rig at full load, I dont think with that kinda UPS its possible !
what? a ups that cant handle a rig? im pretty sure there exist "ups"'s that can power your full house :)

however, i want a ups to function for max 5 minutes, prolly just 1-1.5 minutes in normal cases.
if possible, it should be able to run 2 rigs that are running at idle load, ie, no gaming, just PC is on.

by rigs, i mean just the cabinet parts, the displays WILL NOT be connected to the ups.

Top Bottom