Need a smartphone around 25k

Nighthawk12

In the zone
1. Budget?25k approx.
2. Display type and size?4" or lil bit bigger.(Can adjust with 3.7 too.)
3. Form Factor? bar, slider, flip?Bar.
4. Preferred choice of brand?Sony,Samsung,Htc.(No Motorola, Lg)
5. Preferred input method (QWERTY, touchscreen, numpad, touch-n-type).Full touch.
6. What camera option you want? Please specify need for flash, autofocus, front facing camera.5/8mp.AF with flash.
7. Preferred operating system? (Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc).Android (4.0)
8. Preferred connectivity options (3G, Wifi etc)Please specify clearly.3g, Wifi both.
9. Preferred applications (Flash, Swype, GPS, etc)?All 3 of them.
10. Primary use of handset (multimedia, camera, mails, internet, gaming etc)?Camera, Music, texts, Games, Mails.
11. Any specific mobile phones in consideration?Sony xperia P, Samsung galaxy S2(If I can find one in 25k?)
12. Any other info that you want to share-

OP
Nighthawk12

Nighthawk12

In the zone
I have little doubt over Xperia P because of it's performance and its hasn't got any custom support..Even Htc One V beats it in quadrant..

aroraanant

Explorer
Xperia P for 22k is the best option and after that comes Sensation which is also available for the same price.
And you can also have a look at Xperia S for 27-28k.Or Galaxy Note for 29-30k

OP
Nighthawk12

Nighthawk12

In the zone
SOrry but I can't extend my budget it's strictly to 25k can extend it by few 100's lol.And I'm worried about Sony Xperia P's performance..Otherwise it's very fine to me.HtcOne V beats it in Quadrant..Plus Sony Xperia P hasn't got any custom roms support please help :(.

S2 feels very very good to me

aaryaan

Broken In
Xperia P for 22k is the best option and after that comes Sensation which is also available for the same price.
And you can also have a look at Xperia S for 27-28k.Or Galaxy Note for 29-30k

I am sorry but do you buy smartphones from Palika Bazaar? Such rates are unavailable on any online store or a local dealer in my town. (with all due respect ;) )

aroraanant

Explorer
^^^
LOL...no man.
There are plenty of coupons which are there or use to come which you can apply and get them at the prices mentioned above, there are chances that you have to wait for a couple of days so that you get the best deal.

aroraanant

Explorer
No man.
Looking for some, will post as soon as I will find some.
You guys also share if you come across something.

mastervk

In the zone
i had few 10% ebay coupon but didnt used them..unfortunately 10% coupons can not be used by others..you can use generic 5% coupons in ebay (like icici or visa/mastercard 5% discount coupons)

Top Bottom