Need a quality based 3d tv

corin.bhutani

Right off the assembly line
I am looking to buy a 3D TV but do not want to end up on spending on “Style over substance”. Any suggestions?

Sam22

TV Expert
There are a lot of good brand 3D Tvs available in the market right now. The foremost thing which you have to differentiate is the type of glasses which you will be going for.
When it comes to the glasses in 3D TVs, They are two types of the same.
a) Active glasses :- Active glasses have batteries installed in them which makes them quite heavier. Also Some people do claim to get headache after watching it for few minutes but It can be said to differ from time to time.
b)Passive Glasses :- Passive glasses are light weighted as they don't have any batteries in them. They are said to flicker free and also don't have any health related issues as well.
Hope It helps you.

Jitendra Singh

Broken In
If that’s the case, the most important thing is to consider passive 3D over an active 3D. Sony and Samsung make active 3D’s while LG and Panasonic make passive 3D’s. The best thing about passive 3D is that it is flicker-free and can be viewed through lightweight polarized glasses. I have a LG 55” Cinema 3D TV and I am happy to have made the right investment.

aroraanant

Explorer
You can't get suggestions like that.
Please mention your budget and requirements an what screen size you prefer.

LGWRSherlock

LG Expert
You can't get suggestions like that.
Please mention your budget and requirements an what screen size you prefer.

LG WRman Sherlock here!

aroraanant is correct! The size and budget are always things you should consider when purchasing a new TV. If anything, a budget should be stated, so at least the biggest TV with the best specifications can be suggested! Once you give us a budget, I can give you suggestions from the best LG World Record TVs. Then you can make your final decision on which TV to get after weighing in on all the different suggestions from different people.

If you want to take a look at the range of prices and sizes LG has to offer beforehand, however, go to *www.lg.com/in/3d-tv or simply ask!

LG WRman Sherlock, out!

Top Bottom