Need a Phone - Max Rs.14000?

Hello,
to all of you.

How are you? ALL, Actually, I need a phone. I am filling the provided Questionnaire. Please Respected Members Recommend.

1. Budget? : MAX RS.14000.

2. Display type and size? : Type : Expect Best in this Budget, Minimum 6"

3. Dual sim? : Don't Need it, But Memory Card Slot should be there.

4. Preferred choice of brand? : Preferred Indian Brand if there is something good. Xiaomi:Redmi, Realme Etc.: But no to Samsung

5. What camera option you want (flash, front facing camera)? : Yes.

6. Preferred operating system? (Android, iOS,Stock Android etc). : Android

7. Preferred connectivity options (Dual 4G,802.11AC/5Ghz(not 5g mobile network) wifi). : 4G

8. Primary use of handset (multimedia, camera, internet, gaming etc)? : MULTIMEDIA, CALLING.

9. Any specific mobile phones in consideration? : None.

10. Any other info that you want to share : It should have good Battery Life.

Hope to see reply soon.Thank You.

Regards,
GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

Last edited:

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Tough luck, it is probably the worst time to buy a new mobile that too when excluding samsung. Your only good option & that too exceeding your budget by a bit.
*www.flipkart.com/realme-5i-aqua-bl...=sp&ppn=sp&ssid=hc7tr78fqo0000001594899110616

OP
G

GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

In the zone
Tough luck, it is probably the worst time to buy a new mobile that too when excluding samsung. Your only good option & that too exceeding your budget by a bit.
*www.flipkart.com/realme-5i-aqua-bl...=sp&ppn=sp&ssid=hc7tr78fqo0000001594899110616

Hello,
Thanks for this reply,
I can extend the Budget by Rs.2000, Now, Please tell what are the options? BTW, what about Redmi Phones?
GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

Maybe wait for Redmi Note 9:
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 - Full phone specifications
Amazon.in: Redmi_Undisputed champion

Will likely be priced at 12k considering Note 9 Pro starts at 14k

OP
G

GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

In the zone
Maybe wait for Redmi Note 9:
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 - Full phone specifications
Amazon.in: Redmi_Undisputed champion

Will likely be priced at 12k considering Note 9 Pro starts at 14k

Hello,
omega44-xt

How are you?
You were right, the Redmi Note 9 price starts at Rs.12000, but after seeing some reviews, I decided to go for Redmi Note 9 Pro. Please share your views.Thank you.

OP
G

GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

In the zone
Hello,

to all of you.

As you all know, these days many phones are coming in the market from the Brands Like Samsung, Xiaomi, Realme, and other brands like Infinix, Oppo. and as you read in mine previous posts, I need a phone and extended my budget from Rs.10000 to Rs.14000, but I have some questions, I hope the Respected and Experienced Members of this forum answer them.

1. How's the Samsung M11 or M21? I wrote in the Mobile Questionnaire that I don't want to buy Samsung Phone because of the Bad Service of Samsung in mine City, but now I am thinking to give it a try.

2. How's Phones from Infinix Brand's like Infinix Smart 4 Plus, I know it has low specs but as a Brand How's its phones?

Hope to see reply soon.
Thank You.

Regards,
GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

Hello,

to all of you.

As you all know, these days many phones are coming in the market from the Brands Like Samsung, Xiaomi, Realme, and other brands like Infinix, Oppo. and as you read in mine previous posts, I need a phone and extended my budget from Rs.10000 to Rs.14000, but I have some questions, I hope the Respected and Experienced Members of this forum answer them.

1. How's the Samsung M11 or M21? I wrote in the Mobile Questionnaire that I don't want to buy Samsung Phone because of the Bad Service of Samsung in mine City, but now I am thinking to give it a try.

2. How's Phones from Infinix Brand's like Infinix Smart 4 Plus, I know it has low specs but as a Brand How's its phones?

Hope to see reply soon.
Thank You.

Regards,
GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK
Samsung M21 is a decent choice, best battery life & display (AMOLED) for the class. IMO AMOLED will be more noticeable than a 90Hz panel on LCD. Avoid M11.

For 14k, Poco M2 Pro is a great choice. Its basically Redmi Note 9 Pro but comes bundled with 30W fast charger rather than 18W & should not have ads (but there will likely be some recommendations, which even Samsung M & A series has). It has a bit inferior battery life (due to smaller battery but more efficient SoC makes up somewhat) & LCD instead of AMOLED compared to M21 but rest of the specs are great, much better SoC & better build.

Another choice is upcoming Realme 6i, which should launch at 14k. It is Realme 6 but with 48MP camera, so retains rest of the specs like G90T & 90Hz display. It will have the least battery life among the 3 because of smallest battery size & 90Hz display, but should last a day easily.

Compare Xiaomi Poco M2 Pro vs. Samsung Galaxy M21 vs. Realme 6S - GSMArena.com

OP
G

GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

In the zone
Samsung M21 is a decent choice, best battery life & display (AMOLED) for the class. IMO AMOLED will be more noticeable than a 90Hz panel on LCD. Avoid M11.

For 14k, Poco M2 Pro is a great choice. Its basically Redmi Note 9 Pro but comes bundled with 30W fast charger rather than 18W & should not have ads (but there will likely be some recommendations, which even Samsung M & A series has). It has a bit inferior battery life (due to smaller battery but more efficient SoC makes up somewhat) & LCD instead of AMOLED compared to M21 but rest of the specs are great, much better SoC & better build.

Another choice is upcoming Realme 6i, which should launch at 14k. It is Realme 6 but with 48MP camera, so retains rest of the specs like G90T & 90Hz display. It will have the least battery life among the 3 because of smallest battery size & 90Hz display, but should last a day easily.

Compare Xiaomi Poco M2 Pro vs. Samsung Galaxy M21 vs. Realme 6S - GSMArena.com

Hello,

omega44-xt,

Thank you for this reply, I just want to ask Which phone you would prefer? out of these three.

GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

Hello,

omega44-xt,

Thank you for this reply, I just want to ask Which phone you would prefer? out of these three.

GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK
Personally I won't get any of them as all of them have some major issue or other (expected for the price), but Poco M2 seems to be the most balanced phone without any major con, great SoC, great battery life, good cameras, good enough display & good enough software.

M21 has weak SoC as a major con & Realme 6/6i has relatively weak battery life. But you can argue that M2 Pro is biggest & heaviest. I have listed the pros & cons, decide your priorities.

IMO Samsung has the best UI for the price & if you watch a lot of videos on the phone, an AMOLED display is great to have. The SoC is enough for daily usage, not good for heavy games like PUBG or CoD.

OP
G

GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

In the zone
OP changed his budget to 15k .. the title of the thread still remains the same though :D
No, I changed the Budget to Rs.14000 so that the Title and other details. BTW, trying to get the Redmi Note 9 Pro, but you know these Flash Sales, Please give some advice to buy it.

Thank You.

Last edited:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
No, I changed the Budget to Rs.14000 so that the Title and other details. BTW, trying to get the Redmi Note 9 Pro, but you know these Flash Sales, Please give some advice to buy it.

Thank You.

There's sale today on amazon at 12 noon. Hope you get it.

Top Bottom