Need a phone around 5k.

azzu

AJJU
"MobilePDF Reader".. it can be installed on java mobile..
while about the hanging thing ... there are many issues even with nokia c5. claimed on the Nokia Forum's ( no mobile is Perfect).
BTW : NOkia c5 : 7.2k
SE c510 : 7.5k
as OP said no need of Heavy app installations ..
c510 is great ( for the given requirements of OP) coz of excellent UI , CAM , Solid build ...as OP's requirements are..

pauldmps

Banned
^^ I have tried the "Mobile PDF" on several phones & it fails to work on all of them. This is due to memory limitations of low-end phones. And what about Office ??

The OP in his first post asked for a phone which supports many apps. In the above post, he is saying the opposite. I request the OP to clarify his exact requirements as well as the max. budget.

OP
toad_frog09

toad_frog09

Swimming, eh??
^^^
Connectivity, applications provided and camera should be top notch that'll be within my mere underwear budget, with more emphasis on camera (pixel, flash, bla bla) than former two.

And even with that, the 'application' word was brought into use cause quite frankly I thought we were speaking of pre loaded apps.
Btw, why the heck are we argueing for pdf reader.
I am pretty sure the most important applications will very less clicked on, let alone a pdf reader.
Anyways, so should i shortlist these two phones or are there any other models worth mentioning.

Last edited:

pauldmps

Banned
^^ I apologize for arguing over pdf. I just want to press my point that there is no reason to buy a Java-based phone which costs over 5k.

I again ask you to clarify your budget. The phones mentioned are well above the budget in your first post.

azzu

AJJU
Toad , yes finalize both fones and check both phones live,,,
go for watever u like

Offtopic :paul u said u didnt find any apps of pdf reader for java mobiles and now ur saying u tried it ,,, :D ???
it worked well in my case..
i agree with u on office , but its not the requirement here i guess..

pauldmps

Banned
^^ It is my mistake that I didn't already wrote in brackets (except mobile pdf). I knew you would suggest that because there is no other software for pdf.

Top Bottom