Need a new phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angad singh

Broken In
Hey..
guys i need a new phne with good camera, good sound, and user friendly... numbers on screen and key pad shud be easily visible...
i have seen two (nokia N73 $ o2 xdaII stealth) but cant make a choice :confused:... so if u can help me out which one shud i go for....
or sum other u can suggest .... range limit 21k approx:p

Last edited:

vandit

In the zone
remember nothing beats nokia in user freindlyness.....and technical support...and availibilty of the software......and goodies....

spremals

Broken In
Poooor Guy....still.... Nokia???????...... Open U R Windows... Man...look At The World Of Sony Ericssion.!!!!..... Nokia... Is No More.. Now...... Nokia ... Is Finished Man.. After Looting Peoples Like U..... !!!!

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
well i agree with vandit on the fact tht nokia is more user friendly....but on the other hand tht cannot be put as a sole criterion while choosing a phone....features and pricing are the two major factors tht need to be considered...and thts the place where sony gets it just right!
I would also recommend SE K790i....

K

krazyfrog

Well @Vandit and Ankurgupta.me, the only reason why you guys think that Nokia's interface is more user friendly is because you've used it the for a long time and have practically grown up with it. If you've been using a sony ericsson phone for that long, you'd appreciated even SE's interface. Both are just as user friendly. It just depends on what you're already acquainted with.

outlaw

De@d
u are right crazy i was stuck up with s.e for sometime and i got along really well ...the menu and options layout was kinda hard to grasp @ first but i grew accustomed ..

offtopic but:
MOTO sucks when it comes to menu and userfriendliness
i've also got a razr and i tried really hard to adjust with it ,but guys MOTO is impossible... [all my attempts to get along with moto has been in vien]

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
try tossing a coin
after all its your choice how do we know wat re your needs????
are u a music freak or business person??????
try www.gsmarena.com for all fone review user opinion and everythin

k_blues24

Journeyman
Nokia & SE Both r userfriendly, but NOKIA + Symbian OS may give virus also,
then ur phone is useless, on the other hand SE with J2ME is rocking ( except some P series phones ). Go for SE K 790i.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
one more vote for k790i wid at least 1gb m2 stick and walkman earbuds. nothing beats it in terms of functionality!! and pricing factor too!!!

reddick

Mobile Freak
Yeah...one more vote for N73.I also recommend u go for NOKIA only.SE phones r boring plastic build.They r not strong enough,Repairs r costly n softwares r limited,Resale value is too low,looks crap etc. etc. etc. :evil: That's why they r cheap giving same features as Nokia.
But in case u buy Nokia may b u pay more than SE but u r future proof for 4-5 yrs. :cool: Remember NOKIA RULEZ :!:

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
reddick said:
SE phones r boring plastic build.....They r not strong enough.....looks crap etc. etc. etc. :evil: That's why they r cheap giving same features as Nokia.

i can't help laughing at these statements!!!! :D

reddick said:
But in case u buy Nokia may b u pay more than SE but u r future proof for 4-5 yrs.

why pay more for something which you'll be using after "4-5 yrs."???

i'd say SE makes phones which are more practical and caters to today's needs! plus they are good value for money! costly doesn't always means the best!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom