Need a Low cost Gaming Laptop, ASAP!

Get Samsung NP550P5C s05IN.........it has resolution of 1600x900 + GT650M GPU + JBL speakers with sub woofer = great package for 52k

Other specs: i5(not ULV), 6GB RAM, 1TB HDD, DVD drive

Cilus

laborare est orare
^^ That is a great suggestion indeed, considering the resolution it offers, along with the combination of a powerful CPU and GPU. But I think it comes with 3rd Gen i7, not i5 and the price is 60K+, 10K over Op's budget.
*www.flipkart.com/samsung-np550p5c-...ci7-8gb-1tb-win8-2gb-graph/p/itmdhwrq5xguxyvz
*www.snapdeal.com/product/samsung-np550p5cs05in-intel-core-i73630qm8/661919

Buy this
Samsung NP550P5C-S01IN Laptop (3rd Gen Ci5/ 6GB/ 1TB/ Win7 HP/ 2GB Graph) - Samsung: Flipkart.com

My friend just bought this laptop for 49k locally in bangalore. I don't know why f**king flipkart has priced this one at 54k. Considering the specs this one's the best. And yes, no throttling or overheating issues.

^^ That is a great suggestion indeed, considering the resolution it offers, along with the combination of a powerful CPU and GPU. But I think it comes with 3rd Gen i7, not i5 and the price is 60K+, 10K over Op's budget.
*www.flipkart.com/samsung-np550p5c-...ci7-8gb-1tb-win8-2gb-graph/p/itmdhwrq5xguxyvz
*www.snapdeal.com/product/samsung-np550p5cs05in-intel-core-i73630qm8/661919

Perhaps he was talking about this...
*www.snapdeal.com/product/samsung-np550p5cs04in-ultrabook-3rd-gen/630463

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA

HP Pavilion 15-e001AX Notebook (APU Quad Core A10/ 8GB/ 1TB/ Win8/ 1GB Graph) - HP: Flipkart.com

This is AMD Richland based cpu core and has 8670m along with the APU's IGP. Reviews of A10 cpu's are quite good and you can save considerable amount going for this one, without any loss in performance.

Now take your pick buddy.
+1,for that vicky.
Being an AMD fan I am considering for buying,but still waiting for the KAVERI for its HSA type...

Samsung NP550P5C-S05IN Laptop (3rd Gen Ci7/ 8GB/ 1TB/ Win8/ 2GB Graph) - Samsung: Flipkart.com
Samsung NP550P5C-S05IN ( Intel Core i7-3630QM/8 GB /1 TB HDD/ Win8/ Nvidia Graphics GeForce GT 650M- 2GB/15.6 Inch) - Buy Online @ Best Price | Snapdeal.com

Actually I wanted to say S04IN......... My mistake

Samsung NP550P5C-S04IN Ultrabook (3rd Gen Ci5-3210M/ 6GB/ 1 TB/ Win8/ 2GB Graph-Nvidia GeForce GT 650M) - Buy Online @ Best Price | Snapdeal.com

OP
lordirecto

lordirecto

In the zone
I am extremely sorry guys, my Diploma in Java classes started on 26th August and I have been busy since then. And I didnt think that people will reply to this thread after someone pointed me out that this is desktop section alone. So I went ahead and created a thread on laptop section, where I didnt get much replies and so I thought digit community died and never checked back on this thread. Until now.

I decided on getting Lenovo Z500 @ 45k on my own, and by comparing specs on flipkart and I decided by myself that the GT 740M seemed the most recent GPU that fits my budget.

I do find the Z500 to be comfortable, and I got a Lenovo backpack as a freebie with myorder. I also got 1 year accidental damage protection and 2000 Rs Lenovo voucher with the bundle(both of which have still not been activated by lenovo after registration).

I am not entirely sure if I made a mistake with this decision, but I guess I can always go for a high end laptop after I get a job :3 So thank you all for the replies that you people have given on my thread and I hope to become an active member on thinkdigit once again.

PS: I think the laptop section is not as successful as the desktop section in terms of member activity. So I suggest to the mods that the laptop section be made into a sub-forum under the desktop section.

Top Bottom