Need a little help in LOVE(i really need it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueshift

Wise Old Crow
I am sure you are kinda SHOWOFF thing paranj... or you are just fake!!

Get your attitude right!!

Last edited:

narangz

Web developer
Blame the society and families !!

Buying all kinda gadgets to kids of 13 yrs, allowing them to take it to school, allowing them body pierce, not checking what they do with computers, and the school - not allowing boys and girls to interact !!!

Oh the golden days

Where my only gadget was an eraser with the shape of a deer :) body pierce ? Sure get beaten up at home, then additional beating in school ! Families and school authorities were taking care of us, they knew what we do, we had no problem talking to girls. Till 4th grade, we sat mixed, after that in two sections, but no rule to separate girls and boys.

Oh well, life is changing.

So true, Din Sir.

din, we cant tok. Cheapest thing i think of is an pink Apple iPod Nano 3G 4GB + Creative EP630
Hey my dad buys me gadgets and i use to lure her! Thats the name of the game

^^ROFLMAO :) :D

Gadgets works a charm on guls! so does money! :)

Dude, are you joking? Cheapest? Seems like you are an uber rich, spoilt kid. You can't buy love with money or gadgets. If a girl wants your money then she does not love you instead loves your money.

krates which medicine do u advice?

Grow Up! Krates will you stop this?

I am sure you are kinda SHOWOFF thing paranj... or you are just fake!!

Get your attitude right!!

Yes. Calm down & think sensibly!

vandit

In the zone
I think he isnt 13 yrs of age and is making a mockery here by "making up " stories...

O c'mon guyz how many of us even knew what lust and all those kinda words meant ..at that age? Eh !

And some are even replying seriously....Lolz...

Pat

Beyond Smart
now thats rubbish . I did computer diploma , desktop publication , html web designing when i was in class 6th witg an A grade in all . I can even show you the certificate ! It was abnormal for me also to know that much at that time . But here we are not talkin abt knowledge but just to show him the right path .

boy are you joking with us , making our fun or you just want help ?
Tel me first

And i have alpha dog edition

I wasnt referring to his tech knowledge for your kind information..Please read the posts that he made just above mine before you start posting rubbish comments ;)

I think he isnt 13 yrs of age and is making a mockery here by "making up " stories...

O c'mon guyz how many of us even knew what lust and all those kinda words meant ..at that age? Eh !

And some are even replying seriously....Lolz...

Exactly my point!

Last edited:

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
yo dawg*, [sniff] ahh I didn't get a word there bro,[sniff]too much, ahh, spinning [sniff], come again, so you're like [sniffs] 33 year old and you [sniff] love a 11 year old gul, thachs sick dude, htats [sniff] paedo..

*Hitboxx ddrops ddead wwihth weed snifffs/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom