Need a little help in LOVE(i really need it)

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

paranj

I love this gul in my scul and she is in my standard. I want to propose her and like to live the rest of my life with her. The problems--

1)I hacked her sister's id and than felt guilty abt it and admitted to the gul i love through e-mai.Result=anger
2) Shes a staunch follower of scul rules and as i take all my gadgets to scul, she show me and complained to teachers. I am still doing it and the issues been for a while and its still on. I tend to swear around frequently in english and she didnt like it and came face - to -face with me. I still doing it
3) She had a problem with the self body piercing I did with a rounder on my hand saying "K"(her initiall). I pierced it daily for a month.Now the mark wont go. She is all spooked out because of it!

Can anyone help. I have little means of communication only!

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
1) No thats a selfish act
2) You can't lure a good gal by material things
3) She must be thinking u r a psycho

Now listen kid, this age is a deciding factor for your career and future, if u dwindle now u wont get a chance to stand up again. Move your direction to studies. Think about that society don't approve losers easily. Its not that simple.

Rahi baat saari jindgai saath bitane ki, toh abhi tak tumne duinya dekhi nahi hai. Theres lot to happen and many things to struck u until u will be able to make mature decision.

karmanya

Journeyman
Just reading that, and I already think you're a little wierd... I would seriously suggest you calm down, take a deep breath and remember you're NOT IN A BAD HINDI MOVIE!

narangz

Web developer
1. Bad & a crime.

2. Same as what T159 says.

3. Dude calm down! She'll definitely think you are a psycho.

If you want to impress her, impress her by studying hard, get good marks :)

You need to take studies more seriously in this age/

OP
P

paranj

hey man i am a topper! I taught my ma'm Office 2003 for HER exams.(ya really) I am a topper, anything more abt marks? And i am not a kiddo! I am soo old. I am not a psycho, that shows how much i lover her!

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
13 years and he says I am not a kiddo, if that's the case din is a great grand father and we are all uncles :lol:

Bache padhai pe dhyaan de. Aisi bahut aayengi aage.

OP
P

paranj

iMav - can u stop calling "Aisi bahut aayengi aage."? Please cant u guys understand? I love her

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
^^ you need to understand what you are feeling is not love but teenage infatuation.

Log_net2

Broken In
hey man just cool down.If you really love her you should have patience.If you think she is really worth it you tell her once again about your feelings and you gonna wait for her.I am not sugggesting you wait till you won her hearts or 1 year or so.Wait for at least 1 or 2 months.

But i she turn the other way or not worth it so many girls there.This kind of things happened but life will go on.Cheers m8.

din

Tribal Boy
Dear paranj

From your profile, I see you are just 13. and you are telling - "I want to propose her and like to live the rest of my life with her."

Teaching your mom office 2003 or bringing your gadgets to school or piercing your body or being a topper - none of these means you are mature enough to make such a decision in your life. If your point of view is correct, we will see thousands of students who are married going to high schools in India with their kids :)

So, just like others say - Calm down. Now give importance to study. Time will come when you can select a girl of your choice. stay away from these kinda tricks, be a good boy.

OP
P

paranj

ok guys i had 'nuff. I cant think of leaving her. After all this i cant back away. Either u help me get out or u guys help me get in!:)

din

Tribal Boy
Paranj, there is nothing like that.

You stop bringing your gadgets (if that is against the rule), stay away from hacking. Stop body piercing and stuff. Be friendly with the girl but do not force her in any way. Give maximum importance to study. And stay as a topper - in all aspects :)

Good luck.

OP
P

paranj

Hey we cant tok to girls till 10th grade. scul rules. i cant live without gadgets. i have left hacking. i am a topper. she got more marks in maths than me this time though. thats why i am happy :) I am so sad she did not get more % than me overall. thanks for the support guys. looking forward for more HELP rather suggestions

praka123

left this forum longback
^well,many schools even before 12-15 years have that rule.for eg: where I studied.
we had the rules that should not talk to girls from 9th and 10th(1993-94).even we got seperate classrooms at that time :D adolescence means blindness(sex) :D

OP
P

paranj

ya a wierd rule and we dont have co-ed. Kill the ****ing *******s of the administration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom