Need a laptop for engineering student under 35000INR

Suraj_VS

Right off the assembly line
Hello techies , I wanna buy a laptop near 35k INR . PROCESSOR: Intel core or if performance comparable then i dont mind AMD. RAM-4GB . GRAPHICS: I play gta 4 , sufficient one would b helpful. Battery 3hrs min . Considerable display. Please help me out guys . I'm poor family guy , i've taken a student loan for my studies . I am engineering student . I have strong will that i can repay loan . Pls help me make my investment worth

manohar387

Broken In
The classification is not dependant on ur education level but rather on what you need it for.
You being a poor student , want to buy something for playing GTA 4 and want to make ur investment worth? that is crazy enough.

No offence but all you need is a simple core i3 proccy with 4gb ram and 320 gb hard disk should do fine. consider the toshiba c850 for around 24k , its good for programming and battery is decent too ~ 3 hrs.
I dont think it can play GTA 4 though . Dont spend much on a laptop only for programing or gaming, get a desktop instead , for the same cost u get better hardware.

The classification is not dependant on ur education level but rather on what you need it for.
You being a poor student , want to buy something for playing GTA 4 and want to make ur investment worth? that is crazy enough.

No offence but all you need is a simple core i3 proccy with 4gb ram and 320 gb hard disk should do fine. consider the toshiba c850 for around 24k , its good for programming and battery is decent too ~ 3 hrs.
I dont think it can play GTA 4 though . Dont spend much on a laptop only for programing or gaming, get a desktop instead , for the same cost u get better hardware.

Really man..... you can't get the portability of laptop from a desktop. You can take laptop with you in a bag. Moreover its better to keep laptop in hostel than a desktop.

For a college student, get a laptop with a graphics card, because you will definitely play games in your laptop, being an engg student
Lenovo Essential G500 (59-380754) Laptop (3rd Gen Ci3/ 4GB/ 500GB/ DOS/ 2GB Graph) vs Lenovo Essential G510 (59-398411) Laptop (4th Gen Ci3/ 2GB/ 500GB/ DOS/ 2GB Graph) vs Lenovo Essential G505s (59-379987) Laptop (APU Quad Core A8/ 4GB/ 1TB/ Win8/ 2

If u can't increase your budget much. try to get Lenovo G510(2nd option). If u can increase the budget, get the HP one.

Note: These are the best options for you considering your budget. Try to get one from the list

Top Bottom