Need a help regarding sony Home Theater regarding USB Support

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajayritik

Technomancer
I had purchased a Sony Home Theater couple of years back. However that time I had not thought about the option of purchasing a player which has USB Support. Though I don't have complaints about the quality of the sound/speakers etc but I miss the option of having a USB Support. Is there any way in which I can convert my existing player in the home theater to support USB support. Are there any devices available which can act as an interface so that I can plug in a flash drive instead of burning movies everytime? or do I have to finally exchange it for a new player which I'm little reluctant to do.

azzu

AJJU
I had purchased a Sony Home Theater couple of years back. However that time I had not thought about the option of purchasing a player which has USB Support. Though I don't have complaints about the quality of the sound/speakers etc but I miss the option of having a USB Support. Is there any way in which I can convert my existing player in the home theater to support USB support. Are there any devices available which can act as an interface so that I can plug in a flash drive instead of burning movies everytime? do.
i too here have the Same problem AFAIK there's no such device available till now on the Market
or do I have to finally exchange it for a new player which I'm little reluctant to
iam Afraid thats the only option available :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom