Need a great camphone with great sound,picture & reception

Status
Not open for further replies.

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
I need to buy a camera phone with great sound,picture & reception.

It should have good playback, a variety of features, almost PDA-like (PDAs incl.). It should have a good enough camera (although u can't xpect a camphone to suffice a real digicam), stereo sound is a must. Great visuals.. handy... and reception comparable to Nokia...

Can anyone give me a good choice? There are questions like this.. but I need a super choice... I saw the reviews of Nokia 6681,3230... SEK750i... Samsung... O2 Xda IIi...

Which of them will be my best bet... pref not SonyEricsson... Are there any better options... I'm keepin my budget open for now... so I need to know the whole set of better phones or PDAs... especially from guyz who actually used them RATES INCLUDED...

Already seen
List of cellphones reviewed
Which Nokia Phones have sterio sound output?
your expertise needed: 3230 or 6680?.......

So don't tell me to google or search forums... already done so.... but not satisfied completely... esp. for my purpose...

I need first hand info from users... and prices to date... and please be specific...

I want an optimal solution... price+performance...

Charley

Just Do It
U shud try the Nokia 6681 handset. It should cost u less than 24,000 rs. But its an awesome set. It has dual cams and all the latest features[not explaining since u've gone thru reviews.]

I'd recommend this cos my relatives has this set and the processor is also fast. They bought it for 24,600 rs.

OP
koolbluez

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
GIMME MORE....

I did see the 6681... but not mighty impressed.. Good... but still r there better ones... esp pdas.. audio, visual & cam quality counts max with great receptivity

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Many SE phones have issues with reception, so I personally would not advise to go for it.

Oxygen O2 Xda IIi is the phone *THE PHONE* to own. It owns!

achacko@dataone.in said:
It has dual cams and all the latest features[not explaining since u've gone thru reviews.]
It dont have a dual CAM , only 6680 has dual cam. And 6681 was not reviewd by our members.

OP
koolbluez

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
Rates please.... I want both sub-30K and over 30k models.... Dad might limit the money limit... so need both options... Oxygen O2 Xda IIi costs 40k, i suppose... N91 too might be of same price...

I heard Nokia's comin with new models

Also @ ZDNet

drgrudge

How abt O2 Xda mini? It's a good phone but with a lesser features and it will cost less than 30k.

OP
koolbluez

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
what about my megapixel cam :(.... Nowadays 1mp cam r comin for 16k maan... talkin of 3230...

price:features ratio should be nice yaar... is putting 30K for O2 Xda mini worth than buying Nokia 6681/6680 or SE K750i...

OP
koolbluez

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
Then sir, if u r talkin of the O2 Xda IIi; also called mini, with a 1.3MP cam; U R WRONG.

It costs a whopping 40-41k...

Is it worth buyin for a person who just recently got a job... need money maann......

drgrudge

koolbluez said:
Then sir, if u r talkin of the O2 Xda IIi; also called mini, with a 1.3MP cam; U R WRONG.

It costs a whopping 40-41k...

Is it worth buyin for a person who just recently got a job... need money maann......
LOL.. just got confused.. with the mini and the other one , and I tell yo this is not the first time it has happened, anyways leave that.

If a good CAM is all the matter you more, then get K750i or Samsung D500. D500 looks good also , but no memory expansion.

OP
koolbluez

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
Dr.... my prob is not only a good cam... also good reception... sound... look... display...

SE K750i I think will have low reception... SE basically has the same prob... Once this prob is looked into... they'll lead the business...

I NEED THE BEST ALL-IN-ONE... IN and OUT of the 30k range

drgrudge

Then Samsung D500 will fit your bill.

Good looks --> Slider baby! IMO, I like slider phones.
No reception problems as far I know
Good display , 256k color LCD
Good performance

The one thing is that it's memory is not expandable, but that also is ok as it got 96mb; only that it wont be sufficient in case you want more MP3 on it.
Check it's review in {List of cellphones reviewed} thread.

nirubhai

Broken In
koolbluez said:
Dr.... my prob is not only a good cam... also good reception... sound... look... display...

SE K750i I think will have low reception... SE basically has the same prob... Once this prob is looked into... they'll lead the business...

I NEED THE BEST ALL-IN-ONE... IN and OUT of the 30k range

first thing you need to understand that u can't get best of all worlds....
you will get an item with few best features & few less, thats how the business runs...
if there is any such *BEST* model, other models won't sell!
the best thing to do is, identify your needs & then match them to with cells.
SE K750i might have low reception, but it has the best camera till now.
Motorola E398 plays cool but can't video shoot.
All Nokia phones have good reception but camera/sound stays way behind.
sometimes its practical to be in reality :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom