Need A graphics card under 2.5K

athosms17

Broken In
Hii guys, I need a graphics card undre 2500 urgently. The standard Q&A

1. Which Power Supply do you have? (Be EXACT while naming the company and model)
Ans:Well I have a completely El-cheapo PSU. A Indian brand named trance-tech has a 450 watt model out in the streets and I don't plan on upgrading.

2. What is your budget?
Ans:Strictly 2,500 INR. No more.

3. Which resolution will you game at?
Ans:I have a 1600x900 monitor but 720p looks fine and if need be i can game on it.

4. What are your current computer specifications?
Ans: I have the following.

CPU- Pentium dual core E5400 Overclocked at 3.2ghz
MOBO- Simmtromnics G41
RAM- EVM value memory 4 GB 1333mhz.
PSU- As mentioned above.
Monitor- Acer V203H It does not support HDMI or DVI. Only VGA.

I think Thats all is required. I wanna play The titles like GTA 4 At low to mid settings and get a stutter free gameplay.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
HD6450 is all you can get but try to get a GT520/GT610 by spending 200/300 bucks extra as Gt520/610 performs better than HD6450 and can you post the +12v rail rating of your psu ?

OP
A

athosms17

Broken In
i can power the card from the motherboard as my psu dosent have 6-pin or 8-pin connector. So please keep That in mind while suggesting

Also, Should i go in for a used one? If so, please suggest some places to look from.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
none of the above cards need any sort of etternal power adapter .. the power supplied through motherboard's pci-e slot is enough for them.

as for second hand option look for cards with at-least 1.5-2 years warranty and you can look in TDF's Bazzar section for such second hand deal or may be on some other forums classified/members deal section.

ankush28

Bazinga
Zotac nVidia GT630 gets my vote!!
if you can still extend littlebit then go for sapphire amd 6670 DDR5

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
GT630 GDDr5 is around ~5k and equivalent in performance of HD6670 DDR3 but it would be better of Op can get a HD6570 DDR3 instead of GT630 DDR3.

Top Bottom