Hi,

I am having the following config

Core 2 Dueo 2.93Ghz
MOBO DG43GT
2x2GB DDR2 RAM Transcend
500GB Seagate HDD
Iball Cabinate
benq e2420hd

Can you guys suggest me a graphics card (5k to 7.5k) for eyefinity setup. I have planned to use 3 benq e2420hd monitors.

Do i need to change anything in the above config?

Suggestions Pls.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
SAPPHIRE VAPOR-X HD5770 1GB GDDR5 PCIE

*www.theitwares.com/sapphire-100283...eady-crossfirex-support-video-card-p-766.html

It's having 1xHDMI and 2xDVI ports...

d3p

PowerHouse
@OP: IMO the budget you have specified can able to run three monitors, but not recommended for gaming even in low settings also.

You need more GPU power in order to play games in eyeinfinity setup, may be a CF or SLI.But again CF or SLI will never come in that budget.

Moreover let us know, which PSU or SMPS you are currently using ???

@ Furious: Good choice but i think min 5670CF or 5770 CF is required.

d3p

PowerHouse
Oh Ghosh, i didn't see that.

But i really don't think, he gonna monitor the weather with eyeinfinity.

OP
G

ggsarankumar

Right off the assembly line
Sorry guys, Forgot to add the work "GAMING". Guys, suggest me what has to be changed and what will be the cost.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Then get HD6850 atleast, it's bare minimum. What's ur PSU? Guess it's a generic one.
So get VX450W @ 3.4k and HD6850 ~ 9k or TheITWares - One Stop for all Gizmos!SAPPHIRE 100315L Radeon HD 6850 1GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.1 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card with Eyefinity for 9.8k. Eye-finity for you

MegaMind

Human Spambot
@OP Have you already bought the monitors?
Else u can invest on a good psu and gpu for now and after a month or two u can get the monitors..

OP
G

ggsarankumar

Right off the assembly line
Then get HD6850 atleast, it's bare minimum. What's ur PSU? Guess it's a generic one.
So get VX450W @ 3.4k and HD6850 ~ 9k or TheITWares - One Stop for all Gizmos!SAPPHIRE 100315L Radeon HD 6850 1GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.1 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card with Eyefinity for 9.8k. Eye-finity for you

PSU - Yes its a generic one. Thx for your suggestion.
13.5K for both PSU and graphics card...hmmm ok.

Right now i have two monitors, for the start will go with it.

Top Bottom