Need a good performing touch laptop at 45k!

sameermanas

Starting to learn!!
Hi Everyone. I am looking for an Ultrabook/Laptop that fits my work needs as well as occasional gaming. I am unable to find the additional features such as Backlit keyboard, touchscreen and decent battery life in many configurations. I am a blogger, so these features would be a great boost to my productivity :)

I am providing my requirements below. Kindly advice on the best configuration and performance for my budget.

Budget of Ultrabook/Laptop:

Specs and features needed
RAM: 4GB
CPU: Preferably Quad Core or Dual Core(If Cost difference is high)
Brand: Good brands with after sales service. (NO DELL brand as I use VLC)
Graphics: A good 1GB graphic card or APU (Whatever is best for running latest games in medium settings)
Optical Drive: Optional
SSD: Optional (I have no idea if SSD is really useful for laptops)
Display: Not less than 13.5 Inches

Usage Purpose:
Blogging, Gaming (Must be able to play latest games under at least medium settings)

Other Requirements
  • At least 5-6 hours battery life
  • Backlit Keyboard
  • Touch Screen (I will use Windows 8 and later upgrade to Win 10)

P.S: I don't care about the weight, HD audios and USB 3.0.
P.P.S: I have been through the sticky posts and other configs here but haven't found the backlit keyboard option :/

Thanks in advance for your time

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
This

Lenovo Z50-70 Notebook (4th Gen Ci5/ 8GB/ 1TB/ Win8.1/ 2GB Graph) (59-429611) Rs.51550 Price in India - Buy Lenovo Z50-70 Notebook (4th Gen Ci5/ 8GB/ 1TB/ Win8.1/ 2GB Graph) (59-429611) Online - Lenovo : Flipkart.com

or

Lenovo Z50-70 Notebook (4th Gen Ci5/ 4GB/ 1TB/ Win8.1/ 2GB Graph) (59-436412) Rs.46250 Price in India - Buy Lenovo Z50-70 Notebook (4th Gen Ci5/ 4GB/ 1TB/ Win8.1/ 2GB Graph) (59-436412) SIlver Online - Lenovo : Flipkart.com

Edit: The seller increased the price :mad:

No backlit keyboard in good config laptops under 50k. :|

From lenovo India official site:
IdeaPad Z50 FHD (Silver) - Ideapad - Laptops | Lenovo India | The DO Store

IdeaPad Z50 FHD (Silver) - Ideapad - Laptops | Lenovo India | The DO Store

You should be able to play latest games in 1366*768p resolution medium settings.

$hadow

Geek in making
SSD is seriously more helpful in comparison to anything in a laptop.
But you should check out Z50 Fhd model.

OP
sameermanas

sameermanas

Starting to learn!!
Thank you [MENTION=129348]shadow[/MENTION] and SaiyanGoku.

The laptop doesn't seem to have a good battery life and a backlit keyboard. Is it possible to compromise on other options like RAM, Graphics to have a better battery life and backlit keyboard facility ?

- - - Updated - - -

BTW. Is this a good choice ?

*www.flipkart.com/lenovo-flex-2-14-notebook-4th-gen-ci5-4gb-500gb-win8-1-2gb-graph-touch-59-420166/p/itmdxtvszgzqtzhd?pid=COMDXTVQXFBS6KPF&icmpid=reco_pp_same_laptop_computer_2&ppid=COMDYYV6GWSWFWGB

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
^ No good performance laptop comes with backlit keyboard in your budget. You're asking way too much of battery life. You won't get 5-6 hours on battery if you want performance. Same with touch screen. Z50 is better than Flex 14 as in the questionnaire you want Whatever is best for running latest games in medium settings 840m in Z50 >> 820m in Flex 14.

$hadow

Geek in making
Flex 14 is more of a day to day usage laptop with good battery life but not much of gaming.

OP
sameermanas

sameermanas

Starting to learn!!
Is it possible to get a backlit keyboard if I increase my budget to 60k ?
Also I'm leaving battery as you said. I keep working at night so backlit is something I was thinking all along.

Sorry for pestering you guys. Thanks in advance.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Could find only this one as of now. Searching "backlit keyboard" on flipkart didn't gave expected results :|

HP Envy 15-k004TX Notebook (4th Gen Ci5/ 8GB/ 1TB/ Win8.1) (J2C49PA) Rs.59610 Price in India - Buy HP Envy 15-k004TX Notebook (4th Gen Ci5/ 8GB/ 1TB/ Win8.1) (J2C49PA) SIlver Online - HP : Flipkart.com

Its basically like a 45k Lenovo Z50 with backlit keyboard minus the FHD screen for 60k. And if you think about it, you'll be spending 15k extra for a backlit keyboard alone, which you can buy an external one for as low as 1.3k and you won't even get FHD screen. :|

$hadow

Geek in making
Buy a normal laptop and along that buy a cm or logitech backlit keyboard which will be badass and will be going to cost you less then 15k

Top Bottom