Need a good MMORPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

dashang

Journeyman
i m looking for MMORPG game like ragnarok . 2d online games if anyone can get some please reply

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
Yes, u can get from some cybercafes
and u can get it for free from CHIP DECEMBER 2007
plus u get Rs 100 card :D

u need to register @ ctracer.in

adithyagenius

I WANT MORE FPS!!
unfortunately now mmorpg like ragnarok other than ragnarok. There are some similiar looking mmorpgs but they are panzy. Anarchy online and maple story are very good mmorpgs.

Sinja

The Demun
wow is great in therms of graphics.
but nothing beats
ragnarokkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
it simply roxxxx

adithyagenius

I WANT MORE FPS!!
Sinja said:
wow is great in therms of graphics.
but nothing beats
ragnarokkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
it simply roxxxx
yeah, after I played InRO I simply could not play other mmorpgs. the attack speeds are very high in InRO and the fact that indians play it makes it more social.

Sinja

The Demun
@adityagenious
u still play ro?? wats ur ingame char name? char class?
were u the one who started scammer alert topic in inRB????

adithyagenius

I WANT MORE FPS!!
Sinja said:
@adityagenious
u still play ro?? wats ur ingame char name? char class?
were u the one who started scammer alert topic in inRB????

I was adithyagenius in inrb. I was the highest poster until i quit the game and forum and returned after a month with forum id osama b_l_n laden. I liked the forum more than game due to the profanity allowed (lack of moderators). I reached lvl 96 with a crit falconer called "non-killstealing archer" and was the highest lvl crit falconer and had awesome gear. Although botters and ill-mannered players exist in mmorpgs, it had become too much. Also my guildmates were going offline slowly. So I quit. Before I quit i made a lvl 75 crit falconer of slightly different build for 3 days. I heard this summer they made the game free. But, I found out that my account doesn't exist anymore due to non-usage of 2 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom