Need a good gaming pc for 35K

Rocfresh

Right off the assembly line
1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans:i will play only games like nfs,max payne and gta .and will watch movie .

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans:35k

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans:no

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans:win7

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans:1TB

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans:yes,i want 20 inch with 1600 x 900 pixels resolution

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans:speakers

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans:next month

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans:yes,i know how to assemble

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans:kalyan,mumbai.
will buy from lamington road

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans: i want ups and graphic card also

thnks in adv

draco21

Dragon...Dragon...Dragon.
AMD A10 5800K @ 8K
ASUS F2A85-M-LE MOTHERBOARD @ 5.7K
Corsair Vengeance 8GB X 1 1600 MHz CL10 DDR3 @ 2.7K
WD Caviar Blue 500 GB HDD @ 3.4K
Corsair VS450 @ 2.2K.
Dell 20 inch LED - IN2030M @6.6K
large generic cabinet @ 1K

total = 30K approx.

get a UPS with rest money and if possible a cm elite 431

Last edited:
processor-> i3 3220 (7000)
motherboard-> msi B75MA-P45 motherboard (4200)
monitor-> lg e2242c full hd 22" monitor (8500)
ram-> corsairr value select 4 GB (1400)
HDD-> seagate barracuda 1 TB (4400)
KB-> Logiteh k200 combo (750)
PSU-> Corsair cx430v2 (2700)
Cabinet-> any iball/zebronics cabinet(1000)

total: ~29000

Cilus

laborare est orare
If gaming is the main concern then get i3 3220 + HD 7770 combo. Trinity is not meant for high end gaming.

Chaitanya

Cyborg Agent
If gaming is the main concern then get i3 3220 + HD 7770 combo. Trinity is not meant for high end gaming.

I think 2 cores will kill game performance sooner or later but for sure( not at all saying A10 is good ) but an extension of budget is must.

Cilus

laborare est orare
Both Max Payne 3 and GTA4 are very much graphically demanding and you need a good Graphics card for running them. Regarding Multi-Core support in gaming, i3 3220 does have Hyper Threading and can process 4 threads simultaneously, although not as good as a true quad core processor. But it has a very strong single threaded and IPC (Instructions per Cycle) performance, resulting better gaming performance. I agree with you that a dual core processor isn't recommended now a days and Dual Core Intel Pentium G640/G645 processors without HT have already started to show their limitations in newer games like Far Cry 3.

Top Bottom