Need a good Digital Camera...

Status
Not open for further replies.

panacea_amc

CBZ is better than Pulsar
hello people...
i have around 12 bucks in my hand ...n i want to buy a good Digi Camera...i am total newbie n dont know much cams...my only requirement is that it shud have good "Optical" zpom and foto production shud be good in the night...also customer care services is a good option...

Thanks in advance!!

awesomeo

Broken In
For 12K, you'll just get a mid ranged point and shoot camera. Try increasing your budget to around 17K...

You'll get a decent point-and-shoot camera with 10X Zoom and 8.1 MP sensor.

napster007

Padawan
go for sony w80! (13.5 -14k)

1)good face detection
2)3x optical
3)free 1 gb mem card
4) stamina - 340 shots (flash on)

OP
panacea_amc

panacea_amc

CBZ is better than Pulsar
Thanks people 4 ur replies...but can i have some sample pictures please...like those pics taken at the nite time....thanks!!

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
writing review of IXUS 70 with shots taken in different conditions.

Really good one. Worth every penny for 12k-13k. Excellent night shot quality, excellent macro and face recognition. Damn good continuous shot mode, high quality zoom and shutter speed.

Batistabomb

Deadman Walking
go for Canon, it is the best in digi-world, but go for any other model rather than one you posted above

Tech_Wiz

Wise Old Owl
I got a Sony WDC Series DigiCam which has some imported lense. I bought it for like 14K. It absolutely roxx.

Took pics on Beaches, Valleys, Temples, Farms, Campings, Sunsets etc. Everything is crystal clear.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
hmm. checked it again at sony world and GK Vale and it's price is still 14.9k.

W80 shots at trustedreview: *www.trustedreviews.com/digital-cameras/review/2007/12/28/Sony-Cyber-shot-DSC-W80/p5

IXUS 70 shots at trustedreview:
*www.trustedreviews.com/digital-cameras/review/2007/04/24/Canon-Digital-IXUS-70/p5

Though IXUS costs 2k less that W80's price, the test shots looked lot better than W80's.

nsbindra

Broken In
Hi guys. here is the link for W80 at 8850. In fact the price has dropped to 8660 odd. i am sorry to have sais that the camera is available at sify. actually it is from ndtvshopping. (keep buying from both, so got confused). Anyway, click on the link, and njoy. W80 at 8660.
*ndtv.indiaplaza.in/electronics/pd.aspx?sku=PC5720071414417

chitvan

Journeyman
Hi guys. here is the link for W80 at 8850. In fact the price has dropped to 8660 odd. i am sorry to have sais that the camera is available at sify. actually it is from ndtvshopping. (keep buying from both, so got confused). Anyway, click on the link, and njoy. W80 at 8660.
*ndtv.indiaplaza.in/electronics/pd.aspx?sku=PC5720071414417

W80 in 9695.00 at sify.com
*shopping.sify.com/Electronics_Dura...Card_and_Pouch-_item_13174059___14236932.html

PraKs

Youngling
Huh

Are u sure Sify gives original with bill ??

Site says - Warranty : Six Months Vendor Warranty

Sony World gives 1 year warranty..

Looks like smuggled ones.

NucleusKore

TheSaint
SONY products are good, but buy SONY only if you want to buy and use them with SONY memory sticks at prices determined by SONY. I do not like their monopolistic attitude. Canon and Nikon support two or three types of memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom