Need a Gaming Mouse for 2-2.5k

aniket.cain

Padawan
Hi,

I want to buy a new gaming mouse with a budget of 2-2.5k. I have been using Logitech G5 for the past 3 years and I never liked it that much. It seems the piece I got was faulty but I just dragged it along.
So, how about Razer Deathadder 3500? It is available on ebay for 2k. Is there anything better at this price point?

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I mostly play DotA and Counter Strike and other FPSs.

Last edited:

Sarath

iDota
I have seen most people recommend Death Adder so i guess you should go with it after checking the online reviews.

I personally am getting an imperator. An overkill for Dota but yeah should serve FPS well.

Sarath

iDota
Nope not at all. Dont let me confuse you. Just asked coz dota players are a rare commodity in this forum.
In fact you are the first here i am coming across.

reflexx20

Silent Reader Since....
dude go for logitech MX 518(1.4k) or Microsoft Intelli 3.0(2k) instead of DA....because DA has got extremely light clicks which gets pressed unintentionally sometimes and

secondly the DPI adjusting feature of DA sucks.....

and u need to install drivers for getting a better hold on its sensitivity and this could be a problem if you frequently attend the CS tourneys

OP
aniket.cain

aniket.cain

Padawan
Oh. Light clicks is good. I wish my G5 had lighter clicks.
For the DPI, I use a fixed DPI and never adjust it in game, even though it is much easier to do so with my G5.

I am curious about one thing. Can i assign the thumb buttons a specific keystroke, like F1? It is really important for me.

amrawtanshx

Lets Do It!
Go for DA or SteelSeries Kinzu. BTW, which mouse-pad do you use?
For DA, without the drivers the default DPI is 1800 and with Windows sensitivity as per your feel you wont find any problem.

OP
aniket.cain

aniket.cain

Padawan
Here you go:

eBay India: RAZER DeathAdder 3500dpi Gaming Mouse VAT Bill WARR 1Yr (item 130521509269 end time 24-May-2011 00:30:00 IST)

Top Bottom