need a earphone/headphone .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

official

In the zone
guys i have nokia 6630 mobile phone as my mp3 player. it supports stereo output.. i also have a 3.5 mm ear phone/head phone connector with me.. with this connector i can connect 3.5 mm ear phone/head phone with it.

now i need to get the best of the ear phone/head phone available in the market under 1k.i can go hardly upto 1.5k

i had read about ep630 .. but u all have said that it lacks bass,, so m not gonna buy this
what about creative HQ-1400 n what is its price..

pls refer me ....
thanks in advance..

hey guys pls reply soon....

Last edited:

wishmaster.dj

Broken In
dude, if you are in delhi, then i have the BEST option for 1.5k

PM me.

Its extremac in ear. They usually go for 3k, but they haev a special discount on, so you need to be quick.

REPLY asap, if you care for it, that is ;)

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Just yesterday, I saw a Bose in ear headphones. They were very good infact I would say best within Rs.1.5K. They were priced at Rs.850 without bill here in Mumbai.

The dealer added original with bill would come at around 1.4K.
I could not note the model no, so you will have to search for it :(

I use EP630 and I have not noticed a lack of bass till now......
But anyways with a budget of 1.5k or so you can certainly opt for the newer EP830 ones

Stuge

Youngling
Just yesterday, I saw a Bose in ear headphones. They were very good infact I would say best within Rs.1.5K. They were priced at Rs.850 without bill here in Mumbai.

The dealer added original with bill would come at around 1.4K.
I could not note the model no, so you will have to search for it :(

Bose has only one IEM in the market right now .
I'm sure they are fake because bose can't be that cheap .

Even in US$ its available for about $100 .Well I know you can get discounts their ,but it can't be $20 or something
*www.bose.com/controller?url=/shop_online/headphones/audio_headphones/in_ear_headphones/index.jsp

*www.boseindia.com/retail/bose-product-detail.aspx?Prd_Id=57&Cat_Id=3&Nav_Id=3

youtube video fake bose IEM

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNKf4bZ-4NY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom