need a 5.1 ch speakers for this rig..!!

sukant

Fragholic
Eventually you get what you pay for . You cannot say Xonar DG is crap by comparing it to a 8k sound card . For the sub 2k budget the Xonar DG is the best card out there and i can tell you with confidence you will get better O/P with it than with a onboard sound card . For the sub 5k budget there is Xonar DX similarly sub 8k there is Xonar Essence ST/STX (prices have increased now ) .
So based on your budget you can go for one these 3 , however if you are going for a 18k speaker i would recommend you to buy a Xonar Essence ST/STX since it will complement your audio setup well than a DX or a DG.

audiophilic

Journeyman
ahh swans is the one....!

and secondly which sound card...???

so onkyo 3400 will b better...??

now guys i am getting an offer...i am buying a 42 inch led tv and with tht i am getting a philips or sammsung 5.1 ch home theatre with blueray player...

i hav listened to philips one @ my frnds place...it was good and the bass and surrounds were good while playing games...but samsung its new to me...???

i would prefer onkyo but if i take the abv offer then ill save sme bucks and get a console...??

wht say guys...??

Any news or review on this?

OP
Arnab boss

Arnab boss

In the zone
sorry guys I was busy bcause of durga puja @ our home...loads of arrangements....phew ...

now for the speakers...I could nt belive when I saw the final quotation...it was 26.5k....with taxes and shipping...I was shocked and called them for clarifications....they told taxes were still high in india and so I hav to pay the amount mentioned...

but paying 26.k for a 2.1 speakers didn't convinced me so...I let it go....

now guys any other options in 5.1 home theatre system....I will b connecting with my 46 inch led smart tv.....budget 35 k to 40 k max'''''

baiju

Ambassador of Buzz
Under that budget you can consider Onkyo 3500, Yamaha 296, Denon 1312XP. There is a pioneer model with floor standing speakers with model number something like RS42.

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
You get 3D pass through WRAT and front USB in ST 3500 but loose out on Audyssey calibration unit that comes with ST 3400. If you can calibrate your speakers perfectly then at a cheaper price ST 3400 is not a bad buy at all.

Top Bottom