Need a 2tb external hard disk

sam1

Journeyman
@op - if you haven't bought already and if you are comfortable buying online, check this out - WD Elements 2TB external HDD

Cyanide

Broken In
bought WD 2tb Passport ultra from Snapdeal @ 6020 (10% off on standard chartered cards).

There is a review on snapdeal which mentioned that if you check warranty on wd's website; it shows the data of purchase of the 'dealer'.
Reviewer has posted some steps to get the actual warranty from date of purchase.

I've an account on WD's portal, registered my the hdd on it and I got proper 3 years warranty without any problem.

So far happy with the performance (WD's and Snapdeal's delivery).

DK_WD

WD Official
Hi [MENTION=125148]Cyanide[/MENTION],

Normally, the warranty might start from the manufacture date. If you have registered the WD product online, then the warranty starts from the date of purchase. I’d suggest you, after buying the product, just register your product with us.
For more information about WD product registration, you can refer to the link below.

Support Answers

If you still not able to register your WD product, please refer the below link for your future reference:

Support Answers

Hope it helps.

Cyanide

Broken In
Hi [MENTION=293224]DK_WD[/MENTION], I've already registered my product and warranty is shown from date of purchase.
Thank you.

dissel

Cyborg Agent
@op - if you haven't bought already and if you are comfortable buying online, check this out - WD Elements 2TB external HDD

Watching that Listing quite some time now - Best price so far observed 5944/- with "Fulfilled" Badge.

Top Bottom