Need 5 people's help for referrals - weird birthday gift for bro

Sarath

iDota
Straight to the point, I need help of 4 people to download a certain app so that I (not I) get points.

Name of the app is .......... available on Android and iOS

What is all this about?

Well, my brothers birthday is coming up (21st feb). He has taken a liking to a certain online iOS game called Clash of Clans. He is mad about this game, so much so that he has his own clan with 50 other players (with him as the leader :| ) and a FB fan page for the app for his followers (which are 4 I guess :) )

The game is F2P as most games are and has many in-app purchases as most F2Ps have. Now he cannot buy the in app stuff that he needs since only I know the CC number and details, which I have outright refused to give him considering in app purchases to be stupid. So he took to an alternative called Freemyapps. Initially I was worried it was another ponzi scheme or something (since he already burnt 7000 bucks on one), but it looked pretty safe, annoying but nothing to lose from the users perspective (apart from time). Now the app lets him avail of a $10 itunes card, if he collects 3000 points. He has collected 2200 so far. He needs 800 more for the card. Here is exactly where I need your help. I need 4 people who will use his referral so that he gets 800 points (200 from each).
Now the thing is I do not mind shelling the money myself and I intend to (since he needs another $20, which will be another minor gift to him). The thing is just like the game he has invested (wasted) a lot of time in this app too. So I want to give him a sense of achievement by making him achieve those points himself. So I want to surprise him on his b'day by showing that he has achieved the goal of 3000 points and can avail the in app stuff he needs. And then surprise him more by letting him use the CC to get the complete set he needs.

• Now I wont be posting the referral link here, since it has to be contained and only 4 people's help is required.
  • So if you feel like helping, just let me know below and I will PM you the link.
  • I will be posting the names of people who have decided to help for transparency, unless you don't want to.
  • For obvious reason, the task needs to be done on 21st feb, not before.

Important Points:

Do not play Clash of Clans. It is a nice addictive game but drags at a snails pace later on unless you invest money in it.
Do not use Free my apps. I know this is a paradox and this is the reason why I will be asking you guys to delete the app once downloaded. It lets you earn money, but you waste a lot of time in it, like a lot and it is simply not worth it. My bro has been at it for almost 8 months now.
It is pretty safe to download and delete the app afaik (I had to do a lot of research for my bro's sake)

Top Bottom