Neat Digit forum

OP
tarey_g

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Re: NeatDigit firefox extension

@rhitwick & dissel , will fix that soon. Thx for reporting the errors.

@hari_sanker_r, oh man ...my bad . I should have checked the link before pasting it here. I thought Softpedia has put this on their own servers. I will provide the link once i have included the updatess for the problems stated by rhitwick and dissel.

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"

If gives me error in installing when i try to download..??
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
I gives me error when i try to install from the firefox addons site ???

OP
tarey_g

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..

@Krazzy Warrior, What kind of error you are getting? please provide details. May be some one can help. :)

OP
tarey_g

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..

If the website asks you to log in then please do as this extension currently has 'Experimental' status and it may take time before it is approved.

Downloaded the addon, It's just awesome, thanks gaurav.

P.S. for those who wish to have the addon without registering @ mozilla, try visit *www.bugmenot.com << :D

Last edited:
OP
tarey_g

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..

Bug me not is awesome extension, helps you with many sites :D .

btw, I have updated the extension to version 2.3. Uploaded it last night and i can see few users have already downloaded it :) .

You can download it from :
*addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/11096

direct link (if it works) :
*addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/downloads/file/49681/neatdigit_forum-2.3-fx.xpi

Following are the changes in this version :

* Fixed the problem where users would get alert messages on certain pages of the forum. (@rhitwick, i hope this works for you)

* Added option to enable/disable the features on edit pages ('EditPost'/'CreateThread' and 'AdvancedReply'). By default it is disabled so users wont see the error alert box . But disabling this means no settings panel or legend on the edit pages. If you enable this then you may face a error alert box , but all features will work properly.

*farm4.static.flickr.com/3597/3384163909_20796f6108_o.png

* Included tooltip on settings panel items. :)

* Re-structured the code and modularized the code as it was becoming difficult to manage :p .

@dissel , dude the new ad on top has disappeared itself hence could not fix that atm , but if it comes back i will update the extension.

inform me if you face any issues or have any suggestions wrt this version.

Last edited:

ambika

learnhardy

Bug me not is awesome extension, helps you with many sites :D .

btw, I have updated the extension to version 2.3. Uploaded it last night and i can see few users have already downloaded it :) .

You can download it from :
*addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/11096

direct link (if it works) :
*addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/downloads/file/49681/neatdigit_forum-2.3-fx.xpi

I getting these with both the option.........

The add-on you're looking for is currently in the sandbox. If you already have an account on Mozilla Add-ons, please log in, or learn more about the sandbox.

I have to make an account??:|

OP
tarey_g

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..

@hari_shankar_r, thanks :) .

Btw, I have made some new changes in extension and will be uploading it soon after some testing. Have improved the ad block and included one small feature. Will upload it after some testing.

OP
tarey_g

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..

^^
That's a weird problem. Try downloading the xpi(extension) file with other browser or downloader.

I have attached the extension with this post, download it and drag it into the Firefox window to install.
I hope this works (but direct download won't automatically notify you when new version comes out, it only happens when downloaded from Mozilla website).

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"

^ Can u just re-zip file and upload it gives error in extracting..plz..Just upload it in mediafire..Digit attachment doesnt work..

OP
tarey_g

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..

Yeah Digit attachment thing sucks . I would have uploaded it on RS or mediafire but i cant do that from my office as filehosting sites are blocked here.

I will email it to you, but again email services are blocked till 7:00 pm :D . i will do it after that.

OP
tarey_g

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..

Arey, Mediafire and similar sites are blocked where i work. :)

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"

^^ Ya Dude..! I mean when u get out of office i.e. using personal computer then just upload to MF and give link :)

mrintech

Technomancer

@ tarey_g

When i see any user profile i get eeror as Error: strongTag[1] is undefined

See screenshot below:

*img27.imageshack.us/img27/9747/errorgyr.th.jpg

:(

Top Bottom