Neat Digit forum

OP
tarey_g

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Re: NeatDigit firefox extension

@mrIntech, the screenshot you have earlier provided was from UserProfile page. I have put a fix for that. Are you getting the error when you log in (the one rhitwick has reported) ?

@rhitwick , Are you facing that error in any other pages except when you log in ? I will put a fix for the login issue . I didn't face it because i usually keep the remember password checkbox checked when i log in.

How about putting an option to save the settings, is it possible?
Please elaborate :)

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth

@rhitwick , Are you facing that error in any other pages except when you log in ? I will put a fix for the login issue . I didn't face it because i usually keep the remember password checkbox checked when i log in.
I don't face the issue in any other pages except the log-in page.

I too keep the "remember password" checkbox checked while logging-in. Thats how I could be online for 6hrs long.

I'm getting the error while logging in first time in a day.

Please elaborate :)
Al right, I uncheck it in a certain page. When I visit another page I found it checked again. Just to make u clear what I do is, I click on "New Posts" button only. I don't go to diff. sections and open threads, rather open threads which are listed on "New Posts" search result page.
After every "New Posts" search, I find that the ooption is checked again.
So, I was thinking if I can save the setting throughout my log-in session.

OP
tarey_g

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..

Is that with any particular option ? Coz whatever settings you do in settings panel are saved and you don't have to set them again and again. if you are getting this issue with some particular option then it may be a bug.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth

I'm talking about the option u asked me to keep unchecked. "Enable this feature in edit page..." (or something like that)

OP
tarey_g

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
I have uploaded it on userscripts.
It can be downloaded from
*userscripts.org/scripts/show/34010

GX, please inform if you get it to work on chrome :)

Last edited:
OP
tarey_g

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..

Oh yes checked it , there is a bug thats why the value is not saved :( . I didn't get time to test. Tolerate it for some time :D . I will include the login fix and this fix next time , but before uploading i will test it properly this time.;)

OP
tarey_g

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..

Update, Version 2.51

* Fixed alert error message when user first logs in
* Fixed issue due to which the setting for 'Include features on Edit Pages' was not getting saved . Now once the value is set (enabled/disabled), will get reflected throughout the site.

Can be downloaded from:
*addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/11096

Thx guys for reporting errors. I hope this time everything works as expected. :)

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth

Hey, just installed. Will report u tomorrow.

And, tolerate kaya yaar, u r doing more than enough, Admins se jayda tujhe parwa hai is forum ki.

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"

Gaurav i request whenver u update the extension and give link upload the same file to MediaFire and give the link.
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
Admins se jayda tujhe parwa hai is forum ki.

:D:-D

Last edited:
OP
tarey_g

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..

The best I can do is mail it to you :) . Check your yahoo inbox.

OP
tarey_g

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..

150 Downloads of the extension so far, not bad . :)

*farm4.static.flickr.com/3355/3408876526_f21ed0ab5e_o.png

sam_1710

Youngling

[SORT_OF_OFFTOPIC] Guess you guys knew it.. anyways...
Everythin uploaded and attached to thinkdigit gets corrupted.. But for zip & rar files, there's a workaround..

just open the zip or rar file in winrar then goto TOOLS -> REPAIR ARCHIVE . Click ok.. The rar file gets repaired..
[/SORT_OF_OFFTOPIC]
Hope it helped.. :)

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth

@Tarey_g, I've something for u... :smile:*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/4.png

I'm still getting the "strong tag" issue. Now, ur question is where?
Ya, its not ur fault but its d prob of TDF. I get it when d forum is DOWN, i.e. it shows d "Database error" or other bulls1ts...

As obvious u've not considered this case:grin:

Ab itna kiya hai, ise bhi thik kar de...kaya bolta hai?? :rolleyes:

OP
tarey_g

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..

I don't think it will be possible to handle . Me too got that error when forum was down, I will see when next time it happens and if a fix is possible.
Posted again:
@sam_1710, thx for the tip :)

Last edited:

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified

Gaurav, can you tell me how to get NeatDigit compatible with Google Chrome? I tried copying the JS file to the "user Scripts" folder but it doesn't work in chrome. Can you look into it & see if you can make it Google Chrome compatible.

Top Bottom