NASA is altering true colours of Mars photos!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackpearl

The Devil
I should call this Breaking News.

Evidence has arisen that proves that NASA has been tampering with the colour images of Mars and changing them from an Earth-like environment into a red inhospitable environment.

Look at some of the pictures below:

*www.libertythink.com/totalinformation/BlueMars_files/mars-spirit-sundial.gif

What happened? The blue has changed into red. Also the green tab has turned into orange, because green is a combination of blue and yellow. If you change the blue component into red, yellow + red will give orange, exactly what happened in the picture. This means: All green elements in the complete picture have changed into orange, and all blue elements have changed into red!

Now look at some other pictures. The following one is the real picture of a Mars landscape. Notice the Earth like blue sky.

*www.enterprisemission.com/images/colors/image15.jpg

Now look at the NASA version of the same image.

*www.enterprisemission.com/images/colors/image16.jpg

See the difference?

Also see this classic picture of Mars that we have seen so many times. Infact, Mars came to be known as the Red Planet because of such images.

*www.libertythink.com/totalinformation/BlueMars_files/2001-24-a-web.jpg

But that is not how Mars really looks. There is no evidence of any redness as evident from the actual images below.

*www.enterprisemission.com/images/colors/image20_small.jpg

Why on earth... or rather why on Mars is NASA faking the images??

*www.libertythink.com/totalinformation/BlueMars.htm
*www.enterprisemission.com/colors.htm -- this site has lot of evidences.

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Its a conspiracy, Martians are the reason we got computers & the international space station & breast implants for Pamela :D, NASA don't want us to know all this.

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE
NASA is always involved in some kind of conspiracies :mrgreen:
there are people who still believe that landin of man on moon was fake:mrgreen::shock:

prasad_den

Padawan
I'm not sure of a conspiracy theory here.. The pictures taken by Hubble Space Telescope is actually black and white... NASA photoshops this and adds colours so that details can be appreciated much better..
Something similar must be the case with MArs pictures also, I think..!

rahul.ims

Right off the assembly line
gr8 ideas man...every1 around d globe knows dat, NASA is showing us the mars with a diff eye..and ppl r believing it...

OP
blackpearl

blackpearl

The Devil
indian_samosa said:
*www.atsnn.com/marscolors.html

I went through the explanations provided here as well as on badastronomy.com, but I'm not entirely convinced.

Both of them states that the Blue tab used in the sundial is very bright in the infra red region, i.e. they reflect infra red light which is invisible to the eye but visible to the camera because they used an infra red filter. That's why the blue tab appeared red. Now he also states that the colours in the image were adjusted so that they represent the true colours as close as possible. Now how on earth a camera with an infra red filter could represent the "true" colours? Does human eye see infra red? So all the redness in the image is due to infra red which is invisible to the human eye. So any person on Mars would not see the red in Mars becauseits in the infra red region. How does that make a "representation" of "true" colours of Mars? Thats ridiculous.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
blackpearl said:
Now how on earth a camera with an infra red filter could represent the "true" colours? Does human eye see infra red? So all the redness in the image is due to infra red which is invisible to the human eye. So any person on Mars would not see the red in Mars becauseits in the infra red region. How does that make a "representation" of "true" colours of Mars? Thats ridiculous.
i completely agree wid you over this point. true colour and 'ME' don't go wid each other!! :D :D in fact, thats the principle of 'my' usage :D That explanation is pure crap and BS. even a layman will understand that! that point is purely absure and foolish.

sandeepk

Journeyman
Really this is consipracy!!! It means some other photos provided earlier by NASA are possible to be edited before releasing according to 'their' own theory of colors?

praka123

left this forum longback
So?what does @OP want to tell=there is full greenery in mars and we can get coconuts there :D
fun2sh said:
there are people who still believe that landin of man on moon was fake:mrgreen::shock:
cyberscriber said:
I do believe in that :)
+1 count me too:)
US is build upon lies(dont flame me :( )

Hackattack

Multicore Mutant
FTW !
Why would NASA want to alter the true colors ? What would they gain ?
I smell conspiracy against NASA.

BTW I am from Mars :D

zyberboy

dá ûnrêäl Kiñg
red planet = inhospitable place
May be they are doing this intensionally or not.

NASA or any other space agency in future will certainly try to manipulate its atmosphere and surface for life through microorganisms .And we will be still sitting here doubting abt "Appolo Moon Missions"

codred

Broken In
blackpearl said:
So any person on Mars would not see the red in Mars becauseits in the infra red region. How does that make a "representation" of "true" colours of Mars? Thats ridiculous.

well, in my knowledge i know that there are some very sophisticated imaging softwares with NASA which help them to potray Mars in "true color". i have seen those on National Geographic.

but yes wotever we get to hear about any space pragramme/mission we hear it through NASA. n obviously NASA will not be happy if some other space agency or other country colonizes outer space, so there is always a possibility of US govt backed NASA could be doing some undercover stuff. its always trying to maintain the monopoly in space arena.

fun2sh said:

i believe in that... i have seen a CD in which it clearly shows about so many technical errors in that US moon landing video, it was all shooted in a specially constructed studio on earth [in US of course].

NASA faked it under the pressure of US govt bcoz Russia was fast moving ahead in space programs in those days, n Russia had already landed Armstrong on moon few months before the NASA moon landing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom