NASA and crysis....!! Is it possible..??

Status
Not open for further replies.

prasad_den

Padawan
It seems that NASA might finally accomplish what many now consider as near impossible -- run CRYSIS game at maximum settings. :D :D

*www.imgx.org/pfiles/7007/vyqqz7ib.jpg

So if someone felt bad that their rig doesn't play Crysis, cheer up..! Even NASA is having similar problems......!! ;)

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
lol interesting find... thanks for the info :D

btw is it a joke ? :D

EDIT:
lol its a joke see this thread *www.gamespot.com/forums/show_msgs.php?board_id=m-1-931665&topic_id=m-1-42074095

Now that article was just in the newest Game Informer (Gamestop's mag), but it was in the "Game Enfarcer" section, which was all made up stories that were supposed to be funny- hence the "farce" part. Now, was that based on an actual story or just completely made up, like I was guessing. I doubt nASA would want to publicize that their million dollar system can't run a video game, plus it would make many taxpayers angry to hear they were spending our money & time on games. I just can't belive he would think the story was true, and then tell customers about it like fact.

_

Last edited:
OP
prasad_den

prasad_den

Padawan
No.. Its true..!! Google it..! And I came across somewhere that Assasin's Creed also has similar high end graphics...!

Edit: Got the link.. *sarcasticgamer.com/wp/index.php/2008/01/pc-assassins-creed-to-require-nasa-super-computer.html

Last edited:

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
No.. Its true..!! Google it..! And I came across somewhere that Assasin's Creed also has similar high end graphics...!

Edit: Got the link.. *sarcasticgamer.com/wp/index.php/2008/01/pc-assassins-creed-to-require-nasa-super-computer.html
I never talk about anything that I dont know for sure, before googling it ;)

cant you get the idea from the domain name of the website that you posted the link from... anyway it has no info to support the current article in question :D

_

ajex

Broken In
It seems that NASA might finally accomplish what many now consider as near impossible -- run CRYSIS game at maximum settings. :D :D

*www.imgx.org/pfiles/7007/vyqqz7ib.jpg

So if someone felt bad that their rig doesn't play Crysis, cheer up..! Even NASA is having similar problems......!! ;)

prasad ..not cool bro! ... this news was brought by me, the jpg uploaded from my PC and still no credit .... too baaad:mad: ...

Hrithan2020

In the zone
That was funny.The most demanding game of all time is Call of Juarez Dx 10 Version.(Mainly due to unoptimised code,but dont think thats the case for crysis now that they released two patches).Anyone tried running it at 1080p high quality?

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
Why build a game which can't run the game at max. settings? If NASA has problems running this stupid game, then how did those devs run it on their rigs? Could anyone give the specs of the rigs on which it was developed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom