n82 or c902 ? which is better

Status
Not open for further replies.

geekyme

Broken In
please help me in deciding which is bettr all-rounder in n82 and c902 esp with reference to music. its urgent as i need to get the fone tomorrow itself

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
C902 rules bigtime. The C902 sounds better than the K850 and the K850 is better than the N81.So for music, welcome to SE arena. Just got a few pics with the c902 from Esato.

*i35.tinypic.com/igf9j9.jpg

*i34.tinypic.com/2ebtijs.jpg

Full size

*img397.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc00504ur7.jpg

Full size

*img146.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc00483tb6.jpg

Its a 10 mm phone taking these pics btw.

OP
G

geekyme

Broken In
those pics are A W E S O M E

but, i asked for choice in n82 and c902. even n82 takes great pics, so, the cam factor is equal for me. wat about the rest of the features

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Nah..dont worry.I am the only one here who will be recommending you the C902. :D
Prepare to be knocked over by N82 recommendations. Newaz

C902 has great music quality, psp style quality, great sharp screen, looks cool, great keypad(I guess you have seen the N82 keypad), and its a feature phone.

If you need wifi and gps and symbian functionalities consider the N82. But this thing looks too good. Even I am selling my K850 for this in a few days. Then will upgrade to the C905.

OP
G

geekyme

Broken In
i dont need wifi and gps. having a symbian is always a bonus though. but i dont mind loosing a symbian for better music and design.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Yea, C902 pawns N82 in design and music. C902 comes with an adapter which you can also use as a handsfree. N82 comes with a crap headset.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Umm yea..Screen is a bit small. But the display is better than that in the N82. Choice is yours now. Choose carefully. :)

OP
G

geekyme

Broken In
ummm, i think it'll be c902. thank you for suggestions guys. i was abt to buy n82 but now i will get c902. does it have any issues of "stability" as in k850i ?

Pathik

Google Bot
The N82 pawns the c902 in almost every aspect except music. And I will vouch for the display of the N82.

Power UP

In the zone
C902 has better music but remember no 3.5 mm audio output jack.

C902 better music , N82 better pics due to Xenon flash.

C902 is a good phone for people who want to take casual pics and listen to music , N82 is more VFM & smartphone .

Choose wisely :)

I would recommend N82 Black :p

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
C902 lacks a xenon flash

N82 black looks great

*www.gsmarena.com/nokia_n82-review-195.php

N82 beats any phone in that budget

*www.terminal.hu/cikk.php?article_id=109656&page=2

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
It has a 3.5 mm adapter included btw..and you wont notice the difference in sound quality. Also use can use the headset as a handsfree. For nokia, you have to buy seperate headphones to get good music.The headset provided is ultra crap.

C902 has photo flash. Not as strong as xenon, but does the job.

yea krates, go on providing review sites. Geekyme was there in ESato too if i am not wrong. So i guess he has some idea.

Upto you now.

Power UP

In the zone
Then buy the C902 :)

But do remember N82 + ep630 sounds great , and its more easier to use due to the included 3.5mm jack

Also 3.5 mm adapter is an excess baggage when ur outside.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
C902 + Ep630 sounds much better then if you put it that way.

Explain me something btw. The EP-630 and the Hpm-70 is of the same length. I dont think it will be much of a prob.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom