N73 Me (rm-133) Fw V4.0727.2.2.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
the firmware is also available as an executable (pc only-no macs--:-( :-( ).also i dont know hw to install it on fone so i updated using nokia software update-thanks to assasin.

Rockstar11

Technomancer
ankurgupta.me said:
^^Any difference did you notice between the Euro version and APAC version...?

difference that i found was.....

Euro version - no camera sound and no sound at starting the phone :)

APAC version - camera sound does come even with warning tones off :(

Manshahia

Resident Fanatic
If any one can post a small tut here that wud b helpful..
Like how to change the PID and wat to do next..
etc etc..
links where update is available..

OP
assasin

assasin

Banned
no need to change pid anymore cuz the update is availabe for APAC region now.just goto Nokia website (or google) and dl Nokia Software Updater.install it.connect ur fone thru usb,connect to net and update thru NSU.

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
downoad www.nokia.com/softwareupdater
Full charge your phone, connect it through the PC Suite mode using the USB cable.

Stat NSU, check for updates, and download the update. Do not disconnect the phone during the update process. The phone screen will go blank and phone will switch off. Do not touch the phone!

SoFtEcH

Broken In
My bad... I tried this update last saturday and while it was in the mid of the update process I got a call and I End it soon after the fone got dead :( ...

I've given it to the local Mobile Repair Shop(non Nokia Care) , but no use , they can't able to flash my fone, I think they might not have the flash file for my Product Code (0543843) .

Let me know if its possible to update via NSU for Dead Phones or does anyone know if there's a flash file out for my code ?. All I got was APAC 05393xx ...

is it possible to change the product code for DEAD phone ?...

Last edited:

Rockstar11

Technomancer
is it possible to change the product code for DEAD phone ?...[/QUOTE]
nope :(

try hard-format...

1. Hold down the following three buttons: Green (call answer) button, * button, and '3' button

2.While holding these buttons, press the power button and switch on the phone

3.When the message 'Formatting' appears on the screen, format your n73...

If it doesn't work your ONLY option is... bring it to your nearest nokia care center and ask for warranty exchange / service... good luck :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom