N72 no call log

Status
Not open for further replies.

valtea

In the zone
I have a Nokia N72 Recently it stopped showing Call Logs (Received/Missed/Dialled).
I checked with the Log Settings . The call Log Durarion is set for 30 Days and the "Show call duration is set to Yes".

Best Regards

sam_1710

Youngling
it happens at times... wid my N70!!
jus switch off ur mob and then restart it without the memory card.. after sometime switch it off again and then power it on with the memory card!! viola.. ur problem's solved!! :)

ashu_dps

Hell Sucks!!!
Upgrade it to latest firmware, ever since i have upgraded it, it hasnt appeared again (since last 20 days or so)

ashu_dps

Hell Sucks!!!
No it doesnt gets solved by it. Its some kinda bug in firmware. Have formatted it many times bt the prblm didnt used to get solved until the recent F/W upgrd

deepakchan

Troubleshooter
sam_1710 said:
it happens at times... wid my N70!!
jus switch off ur mob and then restart it without the memory card.. after sometime switch it off again and then power it on with the memory card!! viola.. ur problem's solved!! :)

Are you sure this works?? That's great if it does.. My friend has been suffering with her N72 with this problem. I've just now suggested her to do this. Will post once solved. :)

Akshay

Cyborg Agent
Ppl with Firmware upgrade also face the same prb at times So thr has to b a diff. solution to dis. Phone restart definitely helps - as a temporary solution

ashu_dps

Hell Sucks!!!
The latest f/w whch is avlbl since a last couple of weeks seems to have fixed it for me now.

Havent faced it since about a month now, whch earlier used to be atleast once a week!

deepakchan

Troubleshooter
ashu_dps said:
The latest f/w whch is avlbl since a last couple of weeks seems to have fixed it for me now.

Havent faced it since about a month now, whch earlier used to be atleast once a week!

Can you post the firmware version?

sam_1710

Youngling
@deepakchan: It had happened wid my N70 some 3 months bak and doin so it worked!! :)
so did my method work for ur fren?? ..

deepakchan

Troubleshooter
sam_1710 said:
@deepakchan: It had happened wid my N70 some 3 months bak and doin so it worked!! :)
so did my method work for ur fren?? ..
Gonna try it tomorrow only. She's out of station and is lazy to do these stuff even if instructed. :)

OP
V

valtea

In the zone
thanks alot, the restart without memcard and then putting it back worked. i dont understand why this problem comes up, maybe its because of file system (phone mem + mem card) handling by the phone. Still looking for a permanent solution :)

sam_1710

Youngling
yup its because of the filesystem ofcourse!!.. n.. there is a permanent solution!!
Jus update the fone to the latest firmware, if its already updated, jus apply it once more!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom