N70 ME problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

punk

Beyond the call of duty
Hi
I got a N70 ME a month back, since 3 days whenever i am capturing a video the recording takes place with microsecond hangs intermittantly, i,e it is not continous but hang, capture, hang capture kind of recording, now y cud this be happening, how can i correct it ?

Akshay

Cyborg Agent
Do u hav odr applications running in d bakground? If yes, try turning off all odr applications b4 proceeding 4 video recording.

OP
punk

punk

Beyond the call of duty
No all other apps are closed/not running in the bakgrd, but still the problem persists. :(

outlaw

De@d
i've got the same prob in ma n70 cuz of the 1gb memory card. but strangely the frame freezes only while recording,the playback of the videos are quite smooth. so its no big deal for me,

1 - disable all background programs ,

2 - use the phone memory instead of memeory card for video capture , see if therez any diffrence.

adithyagenius

I WANT MORE FPS!!
outlaw said:
i've got the same prob in ma n70 cuz of the 1gb memory card. but strangely the frame freezes only while recording,the playback of the videos are quite smooth. so its no big deal for me,

1 - disable all background programs ,

2 - use the phone memory instead of memeory card for video capture , see if therez any diffrence.

+1
the actual recording is smooth. The video playback of recorded videos is smooth. Because the phone has dedicated all resources to recording, the interface becomes less responsive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom