N-series gallery on s60v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

k4ce

Youngling
hi
have a 5320 and i have a lot of pics on my fone ... not happy with the built in gallery .... i have tried

image exchange : its decent but few minor issues ... still browsing thru pictures is not fun

the new nokia image browser: its great but the only problem is that each time i start it , i have to wait for like 2mins for all the thumbnails to load ... really irritating

so i was wondering if there is anything like the n-series gallery that i can install on my fone ... any suggestions ?

visor619

i dont live, i survive
nope, u cant install the n-series 3d gallery onto ur 5320.. try other 3rd party apps on mobile9 or dotsis etc

Tamoghno

Padawan
+100 for rescoviewer . I am eagerly waiting for it in 5800.

Nokia image browser is not that slow . But you have to keep it open like for few hours for thumbnails to get generated . My frnd have 500+ image on his 5320 , though its not fastest , its certainly usable. Much faster than nseries gallary.

OP
K

k4ce

Youngling
thank u all for those suggestions ... shall try resco ...

@Tamoghno , if i keep the image browser open for a few hours once then all thumbnails get generated ? will it be faster from successive startups ?

Tamoghno

Padawan
thank u all for those suggestions ... shall try resco ...

@Tamoghno , if i keep the image browser open for a few hours once then all thumbnails get generated ? will it be faster from successive startups ?

Yes. It seems to get faster after few days of use. Definitly faster than nseries browser on n73. Actually its one of the few apps i use to show off my 5800 . But it is , as the name says , only photo browser , not much feature rich. Rescoviewer is best in feature+speed.

ziha786

Journeyman
Nseries Gallary

Its Time for music & videos. I Want to download some Cool Videos Movies and lots of movies. if any suggestion pls gv reply.

zachlucks

Right off the assembly line
Downloading Movies

You want to download free movies for your mobile device? i don't think its possible you just download video songs for your device.

kwimp

Broken In
full length movies playable on mobile? but which mobiles play full length movies? And any source from where we can download them?

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
+1 for Resco Viewer.

Image Exchange is good but it displays the photo thumbnail instead of the original image & thus it is able to render images faster. The programmers have indeed thought brilliantly but due to this there is a quality loss in Image Exchange.

Meanwhile Resco Viewer/Default Gallery application open the original image file & hence take time in processing especially if you have large images.

ziha786

Journeyman
it may be slow if you have a lot of images, since it takes a bit of time. best is, if you are connected to your WIFI and yes ur charger :) image exchange shud work fast once the initial uploading and thumbnail generation is done. here's a video on basic usage and stuff.. may be useful... :)
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdjDnsrnoH4
*imageexchange.nokia.com/home.jsp

hi
have a 5320 and i have a lot of pics on my fone ... not happy with the built in gallery .... i have tried

image exchange : its decent but few minor issues ... still browsing thru pictures is not fun

the new nokia image browser: its great but the only problem is that each time i start it , i have to wait for like 2mins for all the thumbnails to load ... really irritating

so i was wondering if there is anything like the n-series gallery that i can install on my fone ... any suggestions ?

Re: Nseries Gallary

Its Time for music & videos. I Want to download some Cool Videos Movies and lots of movies. if any suggestion pls gv reply.

You can use nokia video manager for transferring high quality movies to ur fone. it works and useful too.

you can download the software from *europe.nokia.com/videos

you will need to connect your phone with your desktop and follow these steps.

1. select open video manager on your computer
*media.share.ovi.com/m1/s/0829/b1397f69550c49da99132c8d0e4b344d.jpg

2. choose a video - u can use sites like meta cafe, you tube etc
select the video u want to transfer.

*media.share.ovi.com/m1/s/0829/5453e118a60c4af9a00eef82af72e371.jpg

3. to start downloading, select nokia video

*media.share.ovi.com/m1/s/0829/d45c726346f4449294be2cba4647e45d.jpg

4. choose from options and click on submit

*media.share.ovi.com/m1/s/0829/90697471440c457faad57bd93d9a8994.jpg
make sure ur phone is connected to your computer.

most nseries devices such as N95, N96, N85, N79, N78 are compatible. It also works with Nokia 5700 xpressm and some of the other navigator series

ziha786

Journeyman

Yes Dear But Its Only For Converting and transferring videos on mobile i want to movies download also.

You can use nokia video manager for transferring high quality movies to ur fone. it works and useful too.

you can download the software from *europe.nokia.com/videos

you will need to connect your phone with your desktop and follow these steps.

1. select open video manager on your computer
*media.share.ovi.com/m1/s/0829/b1397f69550c49da99132c8d0e4b344d.jpg

2. choose a video - u can use sites like meta cafe, you tube etc
select the video u want to transfer.

*media.share.ovi.com/m1/s/0829/5453e118a60c4af9a00eef82af72e371.jpg

3. to start downloading, select nokia video

*media.share.ovi.com/m1/s/0829/d45c726346f4449294be2cba4647e45d.jpg

4. choose from options and click on submit

*media.share.ovi.com/m1/s/0829/90697471440c457faad57bd93d9a8994.jpg
make sure ur phone is connected to your computer.

most nseries devices such as N95, N96, N85, N79, N78 are compatible. It also works with Nokia 5700 xpressm and some of the other navigator series

Tamoghno

Padawan

Yes Dear But Its Only For Converting and transferring videos on mobile i want to movies download also.

Download normal movie for torrent , install divx player for s60 3rd edition on your mobile and enjoy.

Btw , movie on 2inch screen is pain . I think . Not at all enjoyable.

ziha786

Journeyman
Hey Guy's Recently I am Going To Buy An Nokia N 95 8 GB There Is An Gift With that Phone An 4GB Memory Card With Preloaded Movies(Called N-Theatre) But Problem Is This That is Locked With DRM code. I can Only Play in 1 Mobile And N95 8GB Not Supporting Memory Card. So Can I play That Movies On Nokia E61.

^Encoding it to a smaller size would save space and work well if encoded properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom