N--Gage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aniruddh

Ambassador of Buzz
heyy i hav had a mixed opinion from the people i asked bout the fone sum say that its 1 of the worst and some its the best.most of them said it has some software problem is it true?can that problem b solved and kind of software problem?is ngage qd easily available in the market?as someone in the above post said that its hard to find in the market due to its shortage.does this fone has a camera?i want to know more bout it as i m planning to get one soon.

OP
tinku dhar

tinku dhar

In the zone
Aniruddh said:
heyy i hav had a mixed opinion from the people i asked bout the fone sum say that its 1 of the worst and some its the best.most of them said it has some software problem is it true?can that problem b solved and kind of software problem?is ngage qd easily available in the market?as someone in the above post said that its hard to find in the market due to its shortage.does this fone has a camera?i want to know more bout it as i m planning to get one soon.

hey mate,
:roll: hey don't think wht the other r saying mate go and buy it ....... :)
it is superb fone ,

And bout the :?: of finding in market its now quite available in nearly every place udon't need to worry u just tell to shopkeeper he will get u .

Bout softwares prob :? i think i didn't have any prob. in softwares mate and i think it has got one of the gr8 softwares till date , and i m sure tht some of ur friends will surely like after u buy it ....

only few said u tht it is the worst fone but here my friends said my family member said, and offcourse my girl friend to said its is the worst cell don't buy it :roll: :idea: but still i got it one frm banglore :arrow:

coz it has got something very special (i think i don't know)
may be looks coz it looks gr8 in teen's hand......

OP
tinku dhar

tinku dhar

In the zone
hey bout ur camera thts wht is making many people to not to buy ..
but i think its better to not have camera in it in next version coz it don't need camera :lol:

N_gage lets u plz one of the most wanted games(movies,videosongs,mp3s,.wav ringtone more info go tohttp://www.indiagsm.com) u will get all the info mate......

hey go and buy if u want any softwares,videos
contact me (linkintinku14@yahoo.com)
will give u more thing there.....

regards:)

Aniruddh

Ambassador of Buzz
tinku thanx a lot pal for the info i'll think bout it but i thought it has a camera as i want a fone wid decent cam.nywayz thax a lot.

prash007

Journeyman
i think ngage is coming with cam..its ngage qd ps.
Also, i think its priced at 9k. No idea abt the features...guyz anybody hav info abt this, pls help.

OP
tinku dhar

tinku dhar

In the zone
prash007 said:
i think ngage is coming with cam..its ngage qd ps.
Also, i think its priced at 9k. No idea abt the features...guyz anybody hav info abt this, pls help.

hey prash,

:roll: comeon man i have n-gage QD and i has not got cam.
there is new n_gage goin to come but it too dos not have cam. in it :idea:

regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom