N--Gage

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
You better not ask for cracked version of mobile games here. Queries regarding availibility of legal versions of N-Gage games is acceptable. Please make it clear as to what you ant to avoid your post being edited or deleted.

prash007

Journeyman
DV RS MMC?

hey,
am planning to get 6630. Am at chennai...can anybody tell me the rates of:
1) 512 dv rs mmc
2) 256 mmc (can i hav ordinary mmc for 6630?)
2) 256 dv rs mmc

OP
tinku dhar

tinku dhar

In the zone
Hey dude,
i don't know bout the working or not working of mmc with ur 6630 .

but 256mb mmc cost of bout 1300rs here

mobilegeek

Ambassador of Buzz
prash007 said:
hey,
am planning to get 6630. Am at chennai...can anybody tell me the rates of:
1) 512 dv rs mmc
2) 256 dv rs mmc

You must check the prices locally ..
Even the nokia dealer quote the prices wrongly ..
He said 1600 for 256MB then I said give the final rate
He said He has to confirm

After makin the call .. He said 2000 for the Dual-Voltage
I was angry on him :evil:
But cant do anything .. So.. plz confirm twice that he quoting rite!

Try KINGSTON .. Its with bill and lifetime-warranty

tinku dhar said:
Hey dude,
i don't know bout the working or not working of mmc with ur 6630 .

but 256mb mmc cost of bout 1300rs here
prash007 said:
3) 256 mmc (can i hav ordinary mmc for 6630?)

No .. You cant

Simply posting the 256mb doesnt make it valid for 6630

The sameway...

When you buy the Ram ..
remember when you must have gone for Ram ..

SD-Ram or DDR-Ram .. latter is expensive

There is big difference in prices .. dear

Dual-Voltage ... Cards are expensive

256MB should be around Rs. 2000

OP
tinku dhar

tinku dhar

In the zone
mobilegeek

Hey,
as i said tht m not confirm for working or not working of mmc in "nokia 6680" :? ..
so its good tht one of our friend got nearly all the info kool. :wink:

niravjadwani

Amatur Modder
tinku dhar said:
here any one can tell my where can i find the full version games for my n-gage....

Do you want any Ngage original games? I know a place for that. Go to the nokia dealer or any big game parlour! Just jokin. You may seach the net. I know a few place but I won't give it here.

Ablenwill

Broken In
I own a N-Gage from 6 months and I think its cool it has everything else then a cam n that was the reason for purchasing as in my workplace cam phones r not allowed. But after purchasing this phone I started loving it as I can play games, songs n video using inbuilt or many other good third party software n belive me there r so many software available that I find small computer in my hand what I miss is some advance option like theme support a inbuilt file manager and a web based browser also the radio as it was in old N-Gage and FYI I m using opera 6.2 and writing this comment using gprs on my very own N-Gage and its cool this mobile is a great buy thinking the price performance and feature ratio shape is love it or hate it but I love it n suggest it to any one who is looking a sturdy phone with capability for installing third party software and playing good game title. Enjoy....

Ablenwill

Broken In
Hey how many of the people here R using only licenced version of software agreed piracy is bad but then let me know people who are saying don ask or talk about pirated software are not using a single pirated software I m not encouraging people to use pirated software nor saying anyone to purchase n use only licensed one its individual choice person purchasing 10k pc cant afford winXP home edition or a office installed on it. Its good that that open source sw r available lot now a days but how many r familiar with them n how many support them untill linux doesnt enter in main stream no one can stop piracy or if MS or any other company reduce the price
to the level at which everyone can afford licenced software. So my dear friend why the threat of deleting post or ID if someone asked about pirated software...

Ablenwill

Broken In
Hey how many of the people here R using only licenced version of software agreed piracy is bad but then let me know people who are saying don ask or talk about pirated software are not using a single pirated software I m not encouraging people to use pirated software nor saying anyone to purchase n use only licensed one its individual choice n matter of affordability person purchasing 10k pc cant afford winXP home edition or a office installed on it. Its good that open source sw r available lot now a days but how many r familiar with them n how many support them untill linux doesnt enter in main stream and universal support is not available no one can stop piracy or if MS or all other company reduce the price
to the level at which everyone can afford licenced software. I cant purchase a 50$ mobile web browser as it costs half the price of my handset. So my dear friend why the threat of deleting post or ID if someone asked about pirated software...? You can afford licenced sw you use so sw companies can run n let overs use pirated untill licenced sw dont come to their reach. Sorry if anyone hurt.

OP
tinku dhar

tinku dhar

In the zone
No dude ,
its (LInkintinku) absolutely agreed u .
u said the truth ..

Here how many agreed reply FAST.

nice dude..(ablenwill)

D

deadman

i heard it hangs quite often..
is it true

hw many games are available for it

deadman is here

anispace

dattebayo
all symbian phones hang once in a while so thats not a problem.

I have one game card (licensed ver) for N-GAGE.

@ablenwill
which old N-GAGE r u talking about that does not have radio.As far as i know there were 2 ver out of which QD does not have radio or Stereo MP3 and thats the newer one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom