N--Gage

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
tinku dhar

tinku dhar

In the zone
anispace said:
all symbian phones hang once in a while so thats not a problem.

I have one game card (licensed ver) for N-GAGE.

@ablenwill
which old N-GAGE r u talking about that does not have radio.As far as i know there were 2 ver out of which QD does not have radio or Stereo MP3 and thats the newer one.

Ablenwill ,
he is correct there is no radio & mp3 stereo function in n-gage ..
which u r talkin bout..... :wink: [/quote]

OP
tinku dhar

tinku dhar

In the zone
anispace said:
all symbian phones hang once in a while so thats not a problem.

I have one game card (licensed ver) for N-GAGE.

@ablenwill
which old N-GAGE r u talking about that does not have radio.As far as i know there were 2 ver out of which QD does not have radio or Stereo MP3 and thats the newer one.

Ablenwill ,
he is correct there is no radio & mp3 stereo function in n-gage ..
which u r talkin bout..... :wink:

Ablenwill

Broken In
Thats what I m saying the old version of Ngage or u can say only Ngage and not Ngage QD. Ngage QD dont have radio nor stereo sound and I am having Ngage QD.

OP
tinku dhar

tinku dhar

In the zone
hey mate,

as m not the residential of mumbai but the 2nd hand cost of it may be some around (5000 to 6000)

regards

akuCRACKER said:
y do u wanna buy a f***in fone??? its only havin bluetooth and nothin else(qd)!!!!
i had 2 buy nothr fone aftr da nokin peopls fooled and tempted me with dis gizmo!!!!
ne wayz... its ur money.... spend it da way u like....
it costs around 7.5k

that n-gage qd and that phone is great :evil: ok its not have that attracive looks but it has great featues. all my friends r mad about that phone due to its great voice quality. i am getting offers of 6000 for 6 month old phone and there is black marketing due to shortage of stock in market

Ablenwill

Broken In
I have many games as well as application but all of them are pirated freeware and shareware. Regarding hanging of phone dude close all unwanted application by proper exit not by just pressing the red button used to disconnect call. As memory and cpu power is used to run all those application in background when u r working on other application or playin games. Keeping this things in mind will keep hanging problem away I rarely face this problem. One more thing I will like to add for any symbian phone is using a antivirus and dont keep your bluetooth on when not required as now a days there are many viruses which send them self through bluetooth to any bluetooth enable device. I downloads many software from many website and wapsite using gprs and test them due to this my mobile has developed one problem whenever I restart my device it gives a error message of an service had fail to load but this doesnt affect any function once I say ok and message disappear. And so I say symbian is the most stable as well as much more practical OS if sometime they come out with a OS for pc I will sure try it. So guys do happy N-Gaging...

OP
tinku dhar

tinku dhar

In the zone
Ablenwill said:
I have many games as well as application but all of them are pirated freeware and shareware. Regarding hanging of phone dude close all unwanted application by proper exit not by just pressing the red button used to disconnect call. As memory and cpu power is used to run all those application in background when u r working on other application or playin games. Keeping this things in mind will keep hanging problem away I rarely face this problem. One more thing I will like to add for any symbian phone is using a antivirus and dont keep your bluetooth on when not required as now a days there are many viruses which send them self through bluetooth to any bluetooth enable device. I downloads many software from many website and wapsite using gprs and test them due to this my mobile has developed one problem whenever I restart my device it gives a error message of an service had fail to load but this doesnt affect any function once I say ok and message disappear. And so I say symbian is the most stable as well as much more practical OS if sometime they come out with a OS for pc I will sure try it. So guys do happy N-Gaging...

hey mate,

ur absolutely true , i hve been using it for only 2 months , but still i know a lot, i m sure ur hveing prob. with commwarrior.exe or .sis ya???

if its so i can help u out reply fast ......

regards :roll: :wink:

OP
tinku dhar

tinku dhar

In the zone
the_sweet_poision said:
akuCRACKER said:
y do u wanna buy a f***in fone??? its only havin bluetooth and nothin else(qd)!!!!
i had 2 buy nothr fone aftr da nokin peopls fooled and tempted me with dis gizmo!!!!
ne wayz... its ur money.... spend it da way u like....
it costs around 7.5k

that n-gage qd and that phone is great :evil: ok its not have that attracive looks but it has great featues. all my friends r mad about that phone due to its great voice quality. i am getting offers of 6000 for 6 month old phone and there is black marketing due to shortage of stock in market

ya mate,

i m hving the same experience with n-gage qd who ever see's it and play the games like asphalt2, fifa2005 they all says they too will buy in few days...... :wink:

regards

prash007

Journeyman
all hands up here too man...my bro is got the qd and after him...all his frienz hav got it (nearly 10-12 of them). after seeing asphalt and fifa!!

But the experience is really good...!

OP
tinku dhar

tinku dhar

In the zone
prash007 said:
all hands up here too man...my bro is got the qd and after him...all his frienz hav got it (nearly 10-12 of them). after seeing asphalt and fifa!!

But the experience is really good...!

i think its not the case of some of its happening with every one :?
nice ....... :)

as this cell desirbe it..... :wink:

regards
(waiting for other guys reply)

niravjadwani

Amatur Modder
Look it at my view. you can have great looking colour display, video playing capacities, for as long as 10 hours if you have the tools, mp3 player with one of the best speakers in the range and added facility for games. What would you like to have in a mobile device? And only bluetooth, said a fellow guy, what is more you want? an infrared port and a cable port? Why we need it? Just have card reader and you are done.

OP
tinku dhar

tinku dhar

In the zone
niravjadwani said:
Look it at my view. you can have great looking colour display, video playing capacities, for as long as 10 hours if you have the tools, mp3 player with one of the best speakers in the range and added facility for games. What would you like to have in a mobile device? And only bluetooth, said a fellow guy, what is more you want? an infrared port and a cable port? Why we need it? Just have card reader and you are done.

absolutely superb,
mate gud (defination) for our (N_gage)......:)

regards:)

OP
tinku dhar

tinku dhar

In the zone
hey here,

And our n_gage looks super cool in our teen's hand... whts the people's opinion here.

its made for the teens i m proud to have with me (n_gageQD) ...

its just type of scope here in my city :
(wear a pair of adidas superstar shoe,benetton t-shirt,levis pant and offcourse (n-gage) in our hand:)

regards(reply guys here)

OP
tinku dhar

tinku dhar

In the zone
here guys,

if anyone needs help or havig some prob. with n_gage than go in my next thread (*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=33389) we can discuss it here...

regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom