my ubuntu to vista tutorial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhinandh

Proud to be Linux
i have written a ubuntu to vista mod tutorial on my blog.it is newbie friendly guide.please do tell what u think of it.

*thetechnozone.blogspot.com/2007/10/mod-ubuntu-line-windows-vista.html

note that my blog does not have display ads so i dont get anything if you visit my blog.please do visit only if you like to.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
note that my blog does not have display ads so i dont get anything if you visit my blog.please do visit only if you like to.

Dont get me otherways, as u wrote the above lines :lol: thats why I am posting this, as I see 2 Google Adsense product :p a Search and a 300x250 block :(

*img505.imageshack.us/img505/4297/56761789au2.th.jpg

OP
abhinandh

abhinandh

Proud to be Linux
Gigacore said:
but Ubuntu fans dont like Vista Except Vixta :D

i'am one of them.a hardcore fan.

Choto Cheeta said:
Dont get me otherways, as u wrote the above lines :lol: thats why I am posting this, as I see 2 Google Adsense product :p a Search and a 300x250 block :(

*img505.imageshack.us/img505/4297/56761789au2.th.jpg

man i meant "display ads".those are contextual ads.i benefit from them if you only click them.
btw how is the tut??

Last edited:

Dark Star

Cyborg Agent
abhinandh said:
i have written a ubuntu to vista mod tutorial on my blog.it is newbie friendly guide.please do tell what u think of it.

*thetechnozone.blogspot.com/2007/10/mod-ubuntu-line-windows-vista.html

Seesh share knowledge do not worry about money..That's why I hate Blogger.. Wordpress without ads oops I don't know how to add them and even I don't want to :p

The guide is nice but you need to put all a bit more customized and well formatted manner..Check mine Ubuntu Customization guide ver1. *tuxenclave.wordpress.com/ubuntu-customization-guide/

OP
abhinandh

abhinandh

Proud to be Linux
Dark Star said:
Seesh share knowledge do not worry about money..That's why I hate Blogger.. Wordpress without ads oops I don't know how to add them and even I don't want to :p

The guide is nice but you need to put all a bit more customized and well formatted manner..Check mine Ubuntu Customization guide ver1. *tuxenclave.wordpress.com/ubuntu-customization-guide/

thanks man.updated my guide and it is complete now.

Status
Not open for further replies.