My Samsung S2 mobile dead

techshan

Broken In
Hi all,

I am using Samsung S2 Mobile for almost 5 years, but I have not taken the backup of my data in it and also the phone contacts.

Once my phone got dead , then only I realised the need of the backup of the phone because all the data is stored in the phone memory.

I gave my phone to a nearby shop in Bangalore, They told that the board has to be replaced , It will cost 2000 INR.

They are saying that the data cannot be recovered as the board is dead.But I am sure the data can be recovered as the phone is not physically damaged.

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Symptoms existed in my phone before it became totally dead

1.Battery drains very quickly.
2.It got heated while it was connected in internet for 30 minutes
3.Recently I updated the whatsapp , post to that I lost all my phone contacts stored only in my phone memory.I have not taken the contacts backup to google

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Can anybody please advise me how to recover the data from my phone ....... like company which can repair my phone

Thanks,

Swaminathan

Top Bottom