my rooted android moblie battery performance very poor

rajguru

Right off the assembly line
Dear friends,
I am recently purchased Z930 7" tablet and rooted to new ver android 4.1.1 from 4.0.4 ice cream sandwich, either earlier or later my battery performance is very bad even it comes only 25 minutes where as the tablet is new one and having Lithium-Ion 3600 mAh.
i have tried with some battery saving apps. but do there any patches or further apps availble which really make difference. and i wanted to update to 4.1.2.
please send brief procedure to do
Regards
rajguru

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
it can be because of varied reasons. To start with -

1) A bad kernel can be one of the reasons
2) Battery stats not optimized
3) Some apps like (antivirus) runs continuosly and eats away your battery.

solutions -
1) As its not a custom ROM and its only a simple upgrade (root is not the correct word.. though may sound so nice, but the context and the meaning is pretty different from what you understand about it), I dont think you can do anything about this as i believe you have upgraded the official version.

2) For the wrong battery stats, u can simply allow ur gadget to charge 100% (leave it untouched during charging) and then drain it completely to 0% and do not charge it until it switches off by itself. (here u might see that the battery might stay on some low percentages for a very long time. if thats the case, we can confirm that its battery stats in error). Repeat this process of charging and discharging for couple of times, it will settle down.

3) remove all your apps and try the gadget for few days.

Top Bottom