My right click menu shows Japanese fonts..!! Save ME..!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sharkmench

Broken In
My right click sub menus (send to & open with) are shown in Japanese fonts. However when I hover my mouse over the links they temporarily revert back to English. How do I correct this? :cry:

Also when I turn-off my comp an End Program Box appears saying that a program called "CDirectoryChangeWatcherHelper" needs to be closed. I haven't installed such a program and the task manager processes tab show no such running process. IS IT A VIRUS? :shock:

Shark Mench

*blogofuncertainthings.blogspot.com/

D

Deleted member 26636

use an image hosting website like imageshack.us to upload images...attachments don't work in this forum. google for that "cdirectorychangewatcherhelper"...it might help..though i suspect its a virus infection.run a complete system scan using avira or kaspersky.

& please do not post links to your blog.

Last edited by a moderator:

mrintech

Technomancer
go for a scan with the following softwares:

* *www.superantispyware.com/download.html
* *www.emsisoft.com/en/software/free/

Virus / Trojan Related problems will be solved. I think it's a virus/trojan. Or else you can even try Online Scanning: *mrintech.com/5-best-online-virus-scanners-you-can-use

;)

OP
S

sharkmench

Broken In
..that CDdirectory... thing is not a virus..

..but am unable to find a solution for the first problem..i can easily re-install windows but i'd rather solve this..:cool:

..plz see the image i've uploaded to imageshack..

// *img26.imageshack.us/img26/9164/27659518.th.jpg //

..also why can't i post my blog link here?? ..is there any rule for that?? or should i add it as my signature??..cos i see other links all over the place..!!:))

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
no it doesn't matter

check out this article to reset locale:
*msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/goglobal/bb688174.aspx

Or may be you can try creating a new user account and see if it rectifies your problem.

Last edited:

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
How can you be sure that it is not chinese or korean ?
The Korean characters are somewhat squarish compared to Chinese and Japanese. :p

And the Chinese characters look too congested compared to Japanese. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom